I'm BBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKK !!!

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
What's up my brothers and sisters====

I'm just getting home good from my stay over in Germany, and wanted to say WHAT'S UP to all my ".ORG FAMILY"--- Man, I have missed being home and being able to get on the site and keep up with everything.... CAP, you were talking about there being some site changes in the works---BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU MEANT CHANGING THE LOOK OF THE WHOLE BOARD !!!! I went to log on and had to figure out where everything was again!!!! I LIKE THE NEW FACE OF THE BOARD THOUGH!!! Looks good- i'll have to get used to it, but i like it!!! I stayed gone for a little over a month and a half, and am glad to be back home just in time for Christmas-- I saw a lot of beautiful country over there, and some of the sites will definitely be memories of a lifetime... God blessed us so that my wife got to come over and stay with me for a week while i was there..... Here are a couple of pics of Castle Neuschwanstein that we got to go see in South Germany- This castle is the very one that Walt Disney World used in the Cinderella story...It is the castle that is their trademark.... there is a great history behind this castle and a whole lot of other sites we got to see- Pictures really don't do it justice... here are a couple of pics of this particular castle--i'll post up some more pics a little later.... i just wanted to say I'M BACK and glad to be back home---- now ya'll catch me up on what all i missed !!!!! I get back on here and there are a bunch of new '08 owners running around here !!! I'm a little bit jealous, but only a little bit--- Take care and MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL !!

100_6129_copy.jpg

ONE MORE OF THE LAKE THERE AT THE CASTLE ALSO...JUST AMAZING- THE SNOW-CAPPED MOUNTAINS....AN OLE MISSISSIPPI BOY DON'T SEE STUFF LIKE THIS EVERYDAY!!!

100_5999COPY.jpg

HOW'S IT GOING RUNEIGHT AND BLACK BIRD KILLER---- hope you guys have a good Christmas!!

whazzup Ninja Killer AND MC MUSTANG!!! Glad to see you guys too- I am glad to be back and posting again- Got home and was back on my beast the next day!!!! Man i was really having withdrawals NOT being able to ride while i was over there--- saw a lot of liter bikes while I was there, but only 1 busa--- I was kinda disappointed in them---- IF I could have, I would have taken "Thunder-n-Lightnin'" over there....but just couldn't get the company to swing it for me
guns.gif
Would have liked to have rolled on the streets over there...they didn't have ANYTHING like what i got over there... it would've been sweet!!!! I did see some of these on the streets over there though...check this out- They are legal to ride on the streets there....look at the tag on the back---had turn signals too!!! I'm NOT LYING !!!! Culture is a little different over there...good folks though and beautiful country, just not HOME !!! I'll post up some more later... Chris

100_6215copy.jpg

And for any of the folks who have joined our FAMILY here since i have been gone, this is my "Thunder-n-Lightnin'." Not boastful, just a proud owner.Gotta love how our babies look, and gotta love the way they just love to run...FAST-

100_5130copy.jpg

And for any of the folks who have joined our FAMILY here since i have been gone, this is my "Thunder-n-Lightnin'." Not boastful, just a proud owner.Gotta love how our babies look, and gotta love the way they just love to run...FAST-
I've always liked the look of your ride
beerchug.gif

I appreciate it DadofThree and SAMBUSA
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

SAMBUSA, seeing your avatar reminded me of a hilarious skit i saw all the time over in Germany... Now don't laugh, 'cause 99 percent of the time i COULDN'T understand what was on the tv anyway---sux not knowing the different language...that's another story in itself... just did not ever stop to think how strangers in OUR country feel when they are over here....now I KNOW how it feels to be the "foreigner" in another country.... I managed though, and learned some of the language in the time i was there- enough to be dangerous I guess...
beerchug.gif
But about the skit, it wasn't a cartoon like normal, it was "claymation" (I think that's what it's called)... It was hilarious though.. it was about a small flock of sheep on a small farm there in Germany... No talkin' from any of them-just the flock of sheep, the sheepdog who was there to "keep them in line", and the farmer.... they always acted like normal "sheep" when the farmer would come around, but were anything but normal when he wasn't around... on one show they had a full blown disco going on in the barn- You just would have had to see it--- hey, I had to find a way to laugh while i was away from the wife---- It made me laugh seeing the avatar though... It's raining here today, so I'm just being a post ho - ho ho....merry christmas!!!! It just slipped out!!!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Welcome home. I was in Germany for almost four years and was stationed in Katterbach. There is not too much not to like about Germany especially the beer,food and women. I really miss it!
beerchug.gif

xxx.jpg

Welcome back home to Mississippi!! Gotta love the weather we are having.. well ont he coast today it went from78 to 50 degrees in less than 2 hours....

Have a MERYY CHRISTMAS!!!

Back