Peg Mod (Buell XB Pegs on Busa)

WOW, YOU GUYS MUST HAVE LONG LEGS. JUST REMEMBER YOUR TAKING AWAY YOUR LEAN ANGLE. DONT WANT TO DRAG YOUR PEGS. HOW ARE YOU GONNA TURN AT 125 PLUS. MAYBYE YOU GUYS MIGHT BE MORE SUITED TO A ELECTAGLIDE OR GOLDWING PERHAPS BMW TOURING. DONT MAKE SUZUKI'S HIGHLY DEVELOPED AND ENGINEERED MACHINE SOMETHING ITS NOT.

get real rollafatty.. your talking 2-3 degree of lean angle before they hit.. it's no biggie..

hehe, sorry manatrader. I didn't see what you were asking..

the 9's, and the 12's are the same peg I believe.
You'll need a bushing for either. The ones somebody mentioned from Chevrolet work well. Thats what I used.. 'bout 96cents at your local chev place.

Just tell em' you want the normal sized door bushing for a 96 model chev, or 95, or whatever.. anythign 88-98 will work.

thanks for the reply pure_ego

Rollafatty only thing that will change is now my pegs will hit before the side of the fairing, do you know you can lean a busa over so far that the fairing will hit, do not try this it will cost you a new fairing. So if the pegs hit now before the fairing I'm all for that, I like the leg room on long trips too. I'll take that new BMW 1200 S too, nice bike kind of looks like the BMW version of the busa.

Back