Pciiiusb installed just in time for daytona!

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Holding true to word regarding delivery time...my PC3USB arrived at my workplace today from KWS Motorsports...price?..$249 + $20 (for next day air) ='s $269 and as soon as I arrived home the Busa went up on the stand and member Dakkine came rushing to my aid with his laptop to load up Ivans map..annnnd..some great install tips of where to mount it..so without further adue...here's Dakkine..

PC1.jpg

Silvers luv'in it!....

PC2.jpg

and..

PC3.jpg

Ivans dyno tuned map rox!...

PC4.jpg

Cool?...eh?..
biggrin.gif

PC5.jpg

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Far out. That's the only way to correctly complement a new exhaust. Now you get to enjoy a new level of performance from the mighty silver busa!
cool.gif

Far out.  That's the only way to correctly complement a new exhaust. Now you get to enjoy a new level of performance from the mighty silver busa!      
cool.gif
yeah...cause ya know?...I just needed..."more"
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

actually?...as I rode home from work today with my new PC3 secure in my tank bag?....I got to thinking....

"Damn...it feels like my stock ECU has continued to compensate/adjust pretty well to the new akro race exhaust...I hope I can feel sump'in outta this freaking PC."

and now?..it's just downright disgustingly well tuned.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

Just got back from my first "test jaunt"....two words....

Dear God
wow.gif

Good for you, glad you like it!
Yes indeed...kicking self for not gett'in this done about a year ago...

Akro Race Full Exhaust: $920 (From Ivan)

PAIR Removal Kit: $45 (free for me cause I'm special
biggrin.gif
)

PC3USB: $249 (from "KWS Motorsports")

Ivans Map: $ Ihave no clue...( free for me cause I'm "special" again.
tounge.gif
)

Total Cost: $920  + $249 ='s $1,169 U.S.D.

The experience of riding a 30lbs lighter, cross yer eyes snotty fast, perfectly tuned for performance with balls eveywhere and an almost psychic throttle response Busa?....

"Priceless"
biggrin.gif

MasterHard...it's there when you need it.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141857540 -->

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

nice i did the same last weekend but im using a dynojet map are you willing to share Ivans tune? PM me.:(:cool:

nice i did the same last weekend but im using a dynojet map are you willing to share Ivans tune? PM me.:(:cool:
Thanks and...normally?....I'd be extremely willing to share however...I gave Ivan my word that I wouldn't so I can't and won't...it's part of how the man makes his living, puts food on his table, keeps the lights on at his shop and keeps him employed developing wonderful stuff for us...and it just wouldn't be right for me to hand out another mans hard work for free...sorry.

That said?...I haven't gotten a chance to dyno it yet but I've made literally hundreds of dyno runs on many bikes and I can tell you right now that...I don't know what Ivan charges for a map?...but i'd sure be well worth a call to find out...Ivan...like Brock...and a few other pro tuners...pride themselves with a passion for what they do...and pour their heart and soul into ALL they do...trying to out do each other..and that's worth a whole lot more than me handing out someone elses work for free over the internet...but know this...if it weren't for that?...The map would already be in your email waiting for you without so much as asking a 2nd time..if?...it were up to me....but it ain't as I did "give my word".

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

JINKSTER,

how could i get a hold of ivan to find out what he charges for the remapping?

thanks cliff

JINKSTER

its cool i understand. the man has to make money to move forward. its cool to know that your willing to help but its not fair to share others work without their aproval. thanks ive been working on a map with my brothers so lets see how that turns out. by the way when i installed the pipe and the powercomander i went for a test ride and spanked an 05 le stock off the hole and when i hit second i lifted about 4 feet in the air man this bike is sick when you open her up.

JINKSTER

its cool i understand. the man has to make money to move forward. its cool to know that your willing to help but its not fair to share others work without their aproval. thanks ive been working on a map with my brothers so lets see how that turns out. by the way when i installed the pipe and the powercomander i went for a test ride and spanked an 05 le stock off the hole and when i hit second i lifted about 4 feet in the air man this bike is sick when you open her up.
Cool...and thanks for understanding.
biggrin.gif

Back