PCIIIUSB question, help appreciated:)

shogun

Registered
hey guys, just finished installing my pc3usb quick n easy install everything works as it should. When i start up my bike and rev the engine a little (about 4000rpm max) the green light on the actual unit reaches the halfway mark (0) and doesnt go any further. Is this normal? oh, and my pc3 only communicates with my laptop when the bike is on and running. thanks guys.

oh what the hell, if you really want can u tell me why i should play with the map grid and change around the number or if i have to? and how can those 3 buttons on the pc3 benefit me thanks so much!!

the buttons on the unit itself I wouldnt mess with. It will not connect to pc unless hooked up to bike running OR have the 9volt adapter on it for power. as far as the lights go I'm not sure. I dont remember paying much attention to them.

hhe thanks. i just took it out for a rip and i gotta say. i noticed a difference but not a biiiig one. is the map loaded for sure?

well when you hook it up to the pc at the bottom does it have a description. ie...2006 full yoshimura w/ aftermarket air filter?

yea it does have the description of the map. i just set my throttle closed position to 0. dunno if that will help. do i have to reset both the closed and the open throttle positions? if so how do i reset the open thanks:beerchug:

Back