pc3 map needed for hmf

Email sent.
smile.gif

awsome your the freakin man.... I see you sent two maps tho what are the diff in the two
smile.gif

The map titled hmf was one that sageronin sent me whenever I first got the exhaust. The one titled 04hmfduals was my custom map that I had made. Both worked pretty well on my bike, just try each one to see which one will work best.

awesome dude I owe you a beer if im ever in your neck of the woods. People like yourself is what makes this site the bomb

Thanks again

PF's HMF Dual custom map is great, I have it with his BMC airfilter and don't think I could tune it better Myself. Once again thanks PF. Ran about 120 miles today and It was great.

ahhh, I have the same problem My pc3 is the serial port, Not usb.. Can I just change the extention on the map from djm to map?

What map is the 007 map from dyno jet?

JIT2 spoke with dynojet and they told him that he could use the map, but he would have to make a new map, but just type in the numbers into the columns.
Hope that helps or just try the map that NJ recommends.

ok im trying to load the map. Do i need that 9volt addapter

Have the pc3r serial model... I dont remmeber needing to do this last time. Are there any ways around the 9volt connector.

M312-007 - Two Brothers Racing 4
cool.gif
1 exhaust and stock or K&N air filter

is that the 007 map your talking about

I got the computer to see the powercommand

The PCIII R and USB maps will not download into one another. Meaning if it is a USB map you can't download it into a PCIIIR and vis versa. The values are the exact same though. If you manually take the numbers from the USB map they can be typed into the individual cells in the PCIIIR map program and it will work the same.
smile.gif

Back