pc111usb mapping with extra mods

dolilind

Registered
Hey yall,
Heres what i got and what i seen on the dyno today. 05 busa, pc111usb, yosh duplex tri oval full system, pair removed, velocity stack, air box mod, smart tre, ram air seal, 1 down front and 2 up in rear for gearing, aslo running 50/50 mix of VP c12 fuel.
Now heres what i seen on the dyno. I got 182.8hp and 103.3 pounds of torque at my best. Thats on a 94 degree day and no extra tunning of power commander.
Some guy with a 07 busa only has 2bros slip ons, power commander, and small air box mod first got a 177 off the start then with couple bumps of the PC he got a 188.8 and i belive it was 93lbs of torque. Now his bike did run really lean to get that, so lean his exhaust run glowing red.
My question is he full of BS when it comes to his mods? OR does bumping the PC really give up that much more HP?
Or does anyone have these mods i got with a closer map that what power commander give with yosh duplex system that i can try out. Im going back to the dyno in 2 weeks.

Sounds like a very loose dyno to me. The numbers seem high on both bikes. I'm going to move this to the Dyno/Tuning section

Back