pc111usb mapping with extra mods

dolilind

Registered
Hey yall,
Heres what i got and what i seen on the dyno today. 05 busa, pc111usb, yosh duplex tri oval full system, pair removed, velocity stack, air box mod, smart tre, ram air seal, 1 down front and 2 up in rear for gearing, aslo running 50/50 mix of VP c12 fuel.
Now heres what i seen on the dyno. I got 182.8hp and 103.3 pounds of torque at my best. Thats on a 94 degree day and no extra tunning of power commander.
Some guy with a 07 busa only has 2bros slip ons, power commander, and small air box mod first got a 177 off the start then with couple bumps of the PC he got a 188.8 and i belive it was 93lbs of torque. Now his bike did run really lean to get that, so lean his exhaust run glowing red.
My question is he full of BS when it comes to his mods? OR does bumping the PC really give up that much more HP?
Or does anyone have these mods i got with a closer map that what power commander give with yosh duplex system that i can try out. Im going back to the dyno in 2 weeks.

Sounds like a very loose dyno to me. The numbers seem high on both bikes. I'm going to move this to the Dyno/Tuning section

The bike is tuned for 87...so shid can the C12
all_coholic.gif

NA really, i have the print outs of the dyno run. And yeah i have a hard time thinking my bike is making that with just those mods.
But anyway, the c12 does rob hp? And how is it that a pretty much stock bike can make more Hp than i can with some mods? Did i go wrong with what ive done???

Here is the dyno sheet, that i recieved.....  sorry if you may think im full of it, but this is my first time on a dyno. And so it be the dyno is no good, im just looking for tips and answers at what went wrong with my run compared to the almost stock bike

IMG_0011.jpg

there is a lot wrong with that graph.
14 sec. to do a pull???
what gear 6th?
and you did not make what you think by that graph I say 170-172 max
you have wheel hop either they didin't tie it down or have no clue how to run a dyno.
and where is the A/F and what scale was used with the conditions the dyno is reading (because that is more important than what the real conditions are)

Yeah,
They did do a 14 second run, They ran it in either 3rd or 4th. Never hooked it up to find air fuel mix, just did a off tire run. I think you are right on the 170-172 max, but if you look real close on the bottom right corner thats where the 182 comes in. Is the wheel hop? what causing the HP spikes?
PS is was done at a dyno demo day. So your right they might have been idiots.

Does anyone know a reliable place in Indiana to get the dyno done right and my commander tuned right??? I really dont wanna drive almost 4 hours to SCHNITZ to get it done right...

Why not 4 hrs. hell I got guys riding 24 to get to me.
A real tuner is worth the ride or drive
You spend good money on the bike why not the tune
SHOCKED.gif

Hey cheeseman, I called the idiots that did my dyno. your completely right they ran the bike in 6th. I TOTALY FEEL RIPPED OFF!!!!
Can ya answer this, i really hate to just waste the 5 gallons of c12 i have left by giving running in the bosses drag car. IF i set my powercommander to run lean will it help out or be just a waste?? Its no question i need to get to a tune shop but am i just wasting my $$ and time with the fuel?

Back