map for 99 busa

BusaRyder3

Registered
I have a 99 busa with a yosh duplex,yosh cam sprockets,bmc air filter with modified air box,TRE, and a PCII, I can't find a map anywhere that works. Does anyone have any of these same mods ? Or is a custom map my only hope?

Sounds like this was a very custom modification specific to your needs (Nothing wrong with that). Just makes it alot harder to find general maps covering the not so general mods you made. Might be able to find one for just the pipe/air box mod. or pipe/air filter. Which then could be individually adjusted to suit your needs. But, from my standpoint spring for the custom map! The results will be exactly tailored to your bike. When it comes to all out performance you can't skimp or cut corners and the results will/should out shine general type hopups! Ks......................

go ahead, spend the money, spend the three hours on the dyno and get a custom map made up and you will enjoy the differance it makes.

spend the 300 bucks, its worth it.

Thanks guys for the info, I thought that I would need a custom map and have already made an appointment to get it done along with a dry NOS system, so I thank you both for the confirmation.

Back