pazzo shorty levers

Lots of folks here have them and love them.

9.2.jpg

I've got the regular pazzos, a thing of beauty, I'll tell ya.....unsurpassed quality and just plain bad a$$ looks. Took four minutes start to finish installation time including a break for beer. Make sure you get the little bushing-guide thingy out of the old clutch lever, it fits in the new pazzo lever. Not really in to bling but these babies rock!

Dang, MC...you must have some big mitts! I had to set mine on "1", both sides. You know what they say....big hands................................
laugh.gif

(moondog @ Oct. 16 2006,18:38) Dang, MC...you must have some big mitts! I had to set mine on "1", both sides. You know what they say....big hands................................
laugh.gif
Yeah, I wear big gloves!
laugh.gif

I just have it comfortable so that I pull the clutch without touching my fingers on the bar...

laugh.gif

Got em and I love them. Friends checked them out, then both ordered them as well, one GSXR600 and one CBR1000RR. Of course I had the pleasure of installing them all...not like its difficult.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Got 'em. Friggin love 'em.

They work great, look stellar....and, of course the additional 15 HP they give is pretty cool too....
laugh.gif

Wasn't sure how I'd like 'em, but got a set and they are quite nice!

Back