Pazzo levers, regular or shorties? And why?

I know this will seem like heresy, but I find the stock levers more comfortable.

I had a set of Pazzos on my FJR, and I found the ridge on the edge of the lever tended to dig into my hands.

The stockers are smooth.

I know this will seem like heresy, but I find the stock levers more comfortable.

I had a set of Pazzos on my FJR, and I found the ridge on the edge of the lever tended to dig into my hands.

The stockers are smooth.

I can agree with that also(i mostly bought the Pazzos for looks,can't say i ever really fool with the adjustments).:thumbsup:

I prefer the Standard (and have the Pazzo Standard) even though I use the two finger brake method. Why, because after 5 to 6 hours of riding on a 10 to 12 hour day, my fingers start getting tired and the standards seem to be easier to pull with less effort. Although if I were to just ride around and only do maybe a 2 hour ride, the short levers would probably work very well :beerchug:

Well said!

+1 :thumbsup:

I bought the shortie HK knock-offs earlier this year and regular length ones for my CBR1100xx at the same time. Only took me 2 weeks to decide that I really prefer the regular length ones. The shorties look cooler, but it's much more comfortable riding with the regular ones. I have since bought regular ones for both my VFR800 and my GT250R and I'm loving them.

In case it's not obvious, I now have the experience of fitting and regularly riding with the HK knock offs on all 4 of my bikes plus a buddies R6 and I can vouch for the fact that their fit, finish and function is perfect.

Busa-Lever.jpg
xx-lever.jpg
GT250RL2.JPG

Last edited:
Back