Pazzo Shorty Levers

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like I missed the boat on the Pazzo deal.

So I ask you... who has the best price for a set of black/black Pazzo shorty levers?

(BigGeorge @ Dec. 03 2006,08:flamethrowing:) Looks like I missed the boat on the Pazzo deal.

So I ask you... who has the best price for a set of black/black Pazzo shorty levers?
Just got mine the other day for the low low.

super.gif

track.gif

I love the Pazzo levers
best looking out there!!

but Charles also has Brembo brake M/C on sale

you can't mount Pazzo's on Brembo M/Cs
so you might want to consider forking over the extra couple bucks & really upgrade

Big George -
If street and track can't hook ya up - check Josh (Jester) at Rydersconnection... he got me a great deal on mine!

Got mine from Street and Track. Great price, quick service. Charles 'll do ya right.

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 03 2006,12:21) Big George -
If street and track can't hook ya up - check Josh (Jester) at Rydersconnection... he got me a great deal on mine!
+ 2, check with Jester also.
super.gif

(ksana @ Dec. 03 2006,12:15) but Charles also has Brembo brake M/C on sale

so you might want to consider forking over the extra couple bucks & really upgrade
Pazzo does make a lever for the Brembo master.

I got mine from Charles also.

The adjustment is a little different on the Brembo, but the feel is much better with the shorty lever.

(vman1300 @ Dec. 03 2006,20:03)
(ksana @ Dec. 03 2006,12:15) but Charles also has Brembo brake M/C on sale

Pazzo does make a lever for the Brembo master.

I got mine from Charles also.

The adjustment is a little different on the Brembo, but the feel is much better with the shorty lever.
just found out today
I think the rep I spoke w/ about 11 mths or so ago
either didn't know what he was talking about or they're new
rock.gif

anyways appreciate the info
just waiting to hear from Charles...

btw I really wanted those levers
super.gif

I know they won't have the tabs...but nothing else is needed?? Switch(brake light) still work??
THANKS

(ksana @ Dec. 03 2006,20:10) I know they won't have the tabs...but nothing else is needed?? Switch(brake light) still work??
THANKS
I am using the banjo bolt with a built in pressure switch for the brake light.

Changing the lever on the Brembo master is a PITA. It has a roll pin that has to be knocked out.

(vman1300 @ Dec. 04 2006,07:02)
(ksana @ Dec. 03 2006,20:10) I know they won't have the tabs...but nothing else is needed?? Switch(brake light) still work??
THANKS
I am using the banjo bolt with a built in pressure switch for the brake light.

Changing the lever on the Brembo master is a PITA. It has a roll pin that has to be knocked out.
Anything else I should know before I start the modifications
rock.gif
Kevin ?

(Rhythm @ Dec. 04 2006,13:02) Anything else I should know before I start the modifications
rock.gif
 Kevin ?
Change the lever before mounting the Brembo on the bike.

It will provide more room to knock the roll pin out.

Back