Pay it forward in '08

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Orgsters,
Pay it forward seems to have died off, any interest in bringing it back?
ThumbsUp.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
clap.gif

I have Clear Front Turn Signals came off my 06 Housing not just the lense and all will post a pic tomorrow if i remember at work till 2 tonight so if i forget remind me

I have 2 stock wind screens, 2 sets of stock bar ends, stock dog bones, stock cans( minor scratches on left can)
thumb_up.gif

I think i have a hand full of Fram oil filters. Someone needs one I will be more thrne happy to send them out.

I have an undertail with the light's out of it but I have them and they do work thay just have to be glued in,it is sanded for painting.I don't have pics(I'am retarded when it come's to posting pic's) but if you look on e-bay it is one of the 99$ one's.If someone want's it pm me.

If I get these calipers from bigmac, I'll have a single left caliper with a stainless steel brake line up for grabs. Was chromed but it is peeling bad.

I'm excited to have full braking power again!!

Also have a stock fan.

Will have more to post when the garage is cleaned.
sadnews.gif

I have a brand new Muzzy fan blade in the package for GSXR 1K for a dual fan mod. I dont know what year but I will check when I get back home. Free to a member in need.
thumb_up.gif

I do not need anything for my busa, but I would like to restock the busa hospital with some parts used to repair bikes that have taken spills at busa bash and some of the get togethers. I have spare wheels tires and rotors, stator cover with gasket. I also have things like brake pads, sparkplugs, headlight bulbs and oil, filters and chemicals. Things that I need to replace are things that get broke on low sides and getoffs like bar ends, levers, mirrors, turn signal lenses, windshields, footpegs, shifter and brake levers, stock cans, etc. I would also like to have on hand some misc. fasteners like faring screws and plastic push pins. If any of you have any of these items you would like to donate, I will keep them on the trailer with a tag on them to let anyone who needs them to repair their bike know who donated them.

Here is a shot of the crew putting the finishing touches on Mc Mustangs busa after his highside at the spring bash.

MC_mustang_bessie_finished.jpg

I do not need anything for my busa, but I would like to restock the busa hospital with some parts used to repair bikes that have taken spills at busa bash and some of the get togethers. I have spare wheels tires and rotors, stator cover with gasket. I also have things like brake pads, sparkplugs, headlight bulbs and oil, filters and chemicals. Things that I need to replace are things that get broke on low sides and getoffs like bar ends, levers, mirrors, turn signal lenses, windshields, footpegs, shifter and brake levers, stock cans, etc. I would also like to have on hand some misc. fasteners like faring screws and plastic push pins. If any of you have any of these items you would like to donate, I will keep them on the trailer with a tag on them to let anyone who needs them to repair their bike know who donated them.
Hal I have 1 stock windscreen left and 2 sets of bar ends...

Back