Pay it forward   leather Pant

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I have a pair of Size 38 Alpinestars Bat pants

To keep this in the spirit of the "Pay it forward" you should need these and be able to wear them..

They were $279 new and have less than a season on them.. (I would ask that you pay shipping pls)

To play, pick a number between 1 and 100 (whole number pls)

Cutoff is Sunday June 29 at Midnight board time... (CDT?)

Captain will have the winning number

Good luck and aint this a great place to play
smile.gif

If you are a "true" 38" waist, they will be snug but easily wearable... I would say a 35-37 waist would be comfortable...

These have the short inseam 30" and are an "in boot" pant..

I suppose if someone got them and they did not fit, they could just pay them forward again or work a trade with someone for a pair that did fit...

the whole idea is to get some of the used safety gear back out where it will do its job IMO... does no one any good on my shelf.
smile.gif

Just did not want them to end up on a shelf again "un-used"

Had to withdraw. 30 inch inseam is to small. Great idea doing this stuff. Ill have some stuff to throw on here when i get back. I would rather give it to someone who would use it than have it gathering dust.

I suppose if someone got them and they did not fit, they could just pay them forward again or work a trade with someone for a pair that did fit...

the whole idea is to get some of the used safety gear back out where it will do its job IMO...   does no one any good on my shelf.
smile.gif

Just did not want them to end up on a shelf again  "un-used"
sounds like a plan.
bump.gif

Oohhhh! I could use those...well, when I start riding again!

put me down for #59, if the waist is a little large, I can always drink more!!!!

Back