PAY IT FORWARD PARTICPANTS

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
The Pay it Forward thread was a great idea and I would like to thank TruWrecks for coming up with it. Here was his starter :

For the Christmas season, I thought it would be a great time to do the "Pay It Forward" method to help other people out.

Basically you offer something you have sitting around in your garage, or house, to someone for free, and they do the same for someone else, etc...

I'd like to start this off by offering a rear racing stand (setup for spools/bobbins), from Suzuki Racing, free to a good home.

To keep this easier to follow, please use PM if you want to arrange an exchange, or if you have a question for the offering party. Please use Reply to announce that your item has been spoken for, so you don't have people asking for it weeks or month later.[/QUOTE]

I would like to remind some that this was a great topic and a chance for us to share with each other, it wasnt really started as a "for sale" thread. Yet some of the particpants forgot to send what they promised to our fellow members...

If you simply forgot please take a moment to review your offerings and see who was missed. Thank u - Kent

Last edited:
bump.gif

I both sent and received all that was promised, and it was a great idea TW!!

I did not participate as I had nothing to give at the time...

But, the intent of the thread was made clear by TruWrecks at the time...I sure hope everyone's on board with the intent...
smile.gif

I received a few things and sent a few as well. Gonna likely be sendin out a mirror ad stock cans soon to 2 different members.

Back