Passenger killed in a weird accident.

chowda633

Registered
Providence Motorcycle Accident Kills One | ABC 6 | Rhode Island

Word on the street for this one was they where traveling on I-95 up here in RI Bike one hit a bump (Roads are horrible here!) passenger fly's off. Bike 2 slams into passenger 1 and kills her instantly. Bike 2's passenger fly's off and is in critical condition.

According to the article passengers had helmets drivers did not.

Roads are horrible condition here if the cagers, and other stuff don't kill you the crappy roads will! I know the spot where this happened and the bumps are literally like speed bumps because the state does not maintain the roads at all. There is pot holes here that will swallow your whole bike!

R.I.P.
Ride safe...

Micheal Vick did federal time for the abuse/murder of animals, while a federal funded highway is the cause of a ridiculous fatality to a HUMAN, and nothing is done...Jus f*cked up how if it was a dog that fell off/out a trailer due to pot-hole...they would all be fixed the next day, and all these liberal queers would find a way to get the dogs family on Oprah or sum sh!t...

We all doomed...

Last edited:
Reading some of the comments it appears she was a senior in highschool. Sad...

Micheal Vick did federal time for the abuse/murder of animals, while a federal funded highway is the cause of a ridiculous fatality to a HUMAN, and nothing is done...Jus f*cked up how if it was a dog that fell off/out a trailer due to pot-hole...they would all be fixed the next day, and all these liberal queers would find a way to get the dogs family on Oprah or sum sh!t...

We all doomed...

Just the way Society is...A dog is more valuabe then a human.:whistle:

Wonder how fast they were going to cause this?

We all doomed...

being a pit bull owner, i was pretty pissed about the whole michael vick thing. and if you don't like the way your roads are taken care of, vote people in who will fix em.

Wow, sad story. I hit a bump once where my back end of the bike flew higher then hell. Scared the crap out of me.

being a pit bull owner, i was pretty pissed about the whole michael vick thing. and if you don't like the way your roads are taken care of, vote people in who will fix em.

They ***** about the roads not being fixed, but yet they dont want to pay for it. Doesn't make sence to me.

Last edited:
Providence Motorcycle Accident Kills One | ABC 6 | Rhode Island

Word on the street for this one was they where traveling on I-95 up here in RI Bike one hit a bump (Roads are horrible here!) passenger fly's off. Bike 2 slams into passenger 1 and kills her instantly. Bike 2's passenger fly's off and is in critical condition.

According to the article passengers had helmets drivers did not.

Roads are horrible condition here if the cagers, and other stuff don't kill you the crappy roads will! I know the spot where this happened and the bumps are literally like speed bumps because the state does not maintain the roads at all. There is pot holes here that will swallow your whole bike!

R.I.P.
Ride safe...

I would think a shrewd lawyer could find some culpablity on the part of the state for not maintaining the roads and contributing to the accident. The thing that really gets me about this article is "they were seen traveling at a high rate of speed prior to the accident". They put that crap in every report of a motorcycle accident or fatality or "speed might have been a factor", they all naturally assume since you ride a sport bike that you speed everywhere you go. Sad to have lost two young people and I feel for their families.

Requiscat in Pace

Back