Passed my Final Inspection!!!

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
I have been working all year on a new Assisted Living Facility with no income coming in and have been praying I get everything done before I lose everything. Had one last inspection yesterday and passed it!!! Still have to wait for state to send my license
cursin.gif
which the govt. is so fast at getting things done!! Gong to bug them every day till they send it. Anyway, may have an income again soon!!! Still have to get the residents, but no more government red tape and waiting to wait for scheduled inspections, paperwork and yadda yadda.....

Congrats man! Now the "speedy government" should have things moving in a "short" while!

Congrats! It can be tough trying to get the government to do some things.

Congratulations
beerchug.gif
Now can we go riding? There is alot of Florida to see.
laugh.gif
It will probably get busy (hopefully). But might have some $$ soon........ Sorry I did not call you back, been freaking out about this inspection. I saw the show on the news we talked about, it is exactly what I was talking about. Found a website forum about building those things too. We need to talk to your buddy about them soon!!!

WELL CONGRATS ON YOUR ALF. YOU CAN PM ME TO SEE IF I CAN HELP YOU WITH YOU PHARMACY DEAL. I WORK FOR A PHARMACY IN ST. PETE THAT DELIVERY ALL OVER FLORIDA. HAVE A COUPLE ALF IN FT MYERS ALREADY.

WELL CONGRATS ON YOUR ALF. YOU CAN PM ME TO SEE IF I CAN HELP YOU WITH YOU PHARMACY DEAL. I WORK FOR A PHARMACY IN ST. PETE THAT DELIVERY ALL OVER FLORIDA. HAVE A COUPLE ALF IN FT MYERS ALREADY.
No Problem, We are going to set all prescriptions up with push through tabs. If you can deliver, that is great!!! We are having free seminar on 29th, so if you pm a fax number I will send you a flyer, If you have any info or cards, we will take them..... Also any leads on Residents
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Back