Paint dash panels

I know too many riders that have used RR. And all are left wanting. Sorry, the quality is terrible. Most of us have too much $$$ in our Busas. Whatever u do, don't go w/ RR.
I wish I had pics of the end result. Before they were refinished.
My painter goes out of his way, for you. Very high quality custom shop. They do all the paint of McCoy's R1s. A lot of custom show bikes. Turn around time: can depend. But you will be not be happier, w/ any other painter. He won't tell you, how much I've spent w/ him. But there's a reason, I keep going back...Bar None-best quality I've ever seen!
kasana,

Haven't heard a word on mine but I would imagine a complete repaint was needed.

hogger...

10-4

cannot wait till this winter now.
I will be selling a complete set off of my busa when the painted ones arrive. Brand new..on bike three weeks.

Includes tank wings, inner bottoms and inner tops. $125.00 TYD.

hogger...

100_0015.JPG

10-4

I will be selling a complete set off of my busa when the painted ones arrive. Brand new..on bike three weeks.

hogger...
I'm interested in those!
Big, no problem on this end. All I ask is "if you want them just give me your word on it". I do not expect any monies now because I don't have my painted ones yet. I have not heard anything on mine.

hogger...

Big T

Pics are great.
how do you like your set? The Hump pad looks like it is a separate piece. Would you suggest it

10-4

hogger...
I'm interested in those!
Big, no problem on this end. All I ask is "if you want them just give me your word on it". I do not expect any monies now because I don't have my painted ones yet. I have not heard anything on mine.

hogger...
Oh you can bank on it! I wanna paint my inners like below but I'm not sure I'll like it w/ my bike scheme so buying your inners for an additional set is perfect.

Let me know when and of course once you get yours back make sure to post pics.

06_LE.jpg

Big T

Pics are great.  
how do you like your set? The Hump pad looks like it is a separate piece. Would you suggest it
I love it.  W/ the hump pad on my riding position is really really <span style='color:red'>aggressive</span>.
mad.gif

I wouldn't use the hump pad if I was riding long distance though but that's just me.  I think it's perfect for smaller (i.e. thinner) riders.

The hump pad is able to come off.  It is zippered on underneath pilot seat.

Oh you can bank on it!  I wanna paint my inners like below but I'm not sure I'll like it w/ my bike scheme so buying your inners for an additional set is perfect.
will do..just added you to my address book.

thank you..

hogger...
beerchug.gif
UPDATE!

looks like the first of next month. Might be a little bit after due to afternoon heat out here. Will have to fit in the morning hours and work too!

I'll get with you. Don't let me forget.

hogger...

I don't give a damn about the painted inners because my painter takes care of them for me. I just want to know who the heLL that model is who poses with the bikes?
biggrin.gif
She is fine as may wine...

Back