Paint dash panels

H00pscoach

Registered
I do not even know where to start. I would like to get my dash panels painted.

I have a 06 Busa Blue/Silver

Any ideas of where I can get this done?

PM ksana. He has a good paint guy for that job.

Welcome to the madness!

(and post pics of your bike)
smile.gif

Big T

When I go home I go right by you. My family lives in VA and I take 301 home. Just FYI.

who is PM ksana?

Now that I think about it, there are two shops down by me (near GRD Cycle if you're familiar w/ them) that custom paint bikes. I talked to one of them a few months ago about getting my panels painted and he said to catch him after Mytrle bike week because he already had a lot of work to do. I'll postback the info once I get home...1700 hours.

Here ya go H00p....Custom Cycles and Gary Best Kustumz are both down here by me.  CC is in White Plains and GBK is in Waldorf.

I haven't been to GBK's shop.  To my understanding, GBK use to paint for CC and then broke off and got his own shop.  CC has a new painter.  I haven't seen his work but I've seen GBK's work in person....excellent.

Let me know if you venture this way and I'll try to hook up w/ you.

Hogger

how do i get in touch with Kasana. Is he a member? What kind of turn around am i looking at? what kind of $$$$$$$.

Hogger

how do i get in touch with Kasana. Is he a member? What kind of turn around am i looking at? what kind of $$$$$$$.
just pm him..member here. I would guess two to three weeks but best to call.

Well, I'm not sure what mine will be. Depends on what they have to do in order to fix the mess the other guy made of them.

I think it's around $250.00 for all. Pretty reasonable considering the work invoved.

hogger...

I know too many riders that have used RR. And all are left wanting. Sorry, the quality is terrible. Most of us have too much $$$ in our Busas. Whatever u do, don't go w/ RR.
I wish I had pics of the end result. Before they were refinished.
My painter goes out of his way, for you. Very high quality custom shop. They do all the paint of McCoy's R1s. A lot of custom show bikes. Turn around time: can depend. But you will be not be happier, w/ any other painter. He won't tell you, how much I've spent w/ him. But there's a reason, I keep going back...Bar None-best quality I've ever seen!

Ksana

Thanks for all the help. I guess i know what I am going to get for christmas this year........

Great info ....... Great people

thanks for every thing everyone

Back