Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pacific Northwest

Turbo and MJN, your mail will go out today since its my day off ...i have not had any time whatsoever to get to the PO.

my 360 will be in on friday. Maybe I should sell It and wait for another to come out.

Bentvalve, Good to hear you got the ticket thing handled and aren't going to sell your bike. Thanks in advance for mailing. Next round of McChickens are on me.

BV.....They were telling me that you can't play games on a "LCD" it will burn the screen. I don't know for sure.....just what they said?
rock.gif

You can burn in any type of TV, wether it be CRT , LCD or Plasma...leaving the game on pause for days on end combined with the contrast and brightness turned on full blast will burn in your screen.

Most sets come with the contrast turned way too high out of the factory..the first thing you should do is turn that down.

Plasmas are more prone to burn-in than other types of sets...id probably avoid playing games on one too much.

Neeley, got your pics yesterday after all..I just now popped them in and checked them out..thanks!

You want a video too? Give me your addy , i'll send you a few DVDs.

Neeley, got your pics yesterday after all..I just now popped them in and checked them out..thanks!

You want a video too?   Give me your addy , i'll send you a few DVDs.
Can you do me the biggest favor, and send scooter girl a copy. My laptop crashed and its in being salvaged for what they can save. We went out and bought a new pc and I dont have those anymore as of now. The copy I made for her seemed to not work for some reason.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^oh and yes some dvd's will be cool^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You to Chris - it was GREAT!!! Hey are you going tot he show on the 3rd? Steve and I will be there. Maybe we will run into each other.

Well, we are going on Saturday. I'm going with the sportbike group from here and I think Vena is going the 3rd as well.

Top Bottom