Pacific Northwest

Hello Pacific Northwest guys

Longtime since I have been on the board....with all the work that needed to be accomplished with the 787 and having a new project Supercharged C5 Corvette 560 rwhp....:beerchug: I have been pre-occupied to say the least....Anyway just checking in with my peeps!!!!

Whats up...Frisbee, BABUSA and TruWrecks

Hey for anyone local that is interested my club the Latin Riderz is having our valentines dance on sat Feb 6th in tacoma. $10 ticket gets you in the door and some good food, chance for raffles, dancing and a good time. Hit me up if you want tickets!! :welcome:

Longtime since I have been on the board....with all the work that needed to be accomplished with the 787 and having a new project Supercharged C5 Corvette 560 rwhp....:beerchug: I have been pre-occupied to say the least....Anyway just checking in with my peeps!!!!

Hey Bro, long time no see :beerchug:

just got up to Washington about a month ago. Im down near Fort Lewis if anyone wants to link up and ride out(weather permitting of course):beerchug:

I'm in Texas right now...but I think we need to get together, look at your new baby, I have some ideas on the plastic if you have not solved the problem yet...

Also, need to enjoy some good beverages while doing this as well.

I'm in Texas right now...but I think we need to get together, look at your new baby, I have some ideas on the plastic if you have not solved the problem yet...

Also, need to enjoy some good beverages while doing this as well.

I believe the "beverage" portion goes without saying...

Let me know when you get back!

CYA !! Whats going on ? We need to get a dinner this spring with everyone . Any ideas ?

I got my reservations for Hill city KOA campground for STURGIS !!:thumbsup: Anyone else going ?

Hey Frisbee Nothing much going on at the moment......havent had much time to ride last year :unhappy: Hopefully, I can change that this year when the weather permits :beerchug: Im looking forward to riding/meeting peeps this year.

Back