Pacific Northwest

Im good for just about anywhere. Id prefer a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. We could do a group ride from up north to get there....

If I still have my bike....
lurk.gif

Does anyone know who sells tires without a huge markup, I caught a 16p nail in my Dunlop Qualifier w/less than 800 miles on it.......and I refused to patch/plug due to the risks involved. I really dont want to spend retail, but I will if I have too.

Does anyone know who sells tires without a huge markup, I caught a 16p nail in my Dunlop Qualifier w/less than 800 miles on it.......and I refused to patch/plug due to the risks involved. I really dont want to spend retail, but I will if I have too.
I'm getting a set of Michelin Pilot Power for $306, standard busa sizes here:

http://www.bikebandit.com/

The price seems reasonable. (price is before shipping and I think taxes don't apply)

I bought from the same site a qualifier for my GSXR 1100 and the delivery time was very reasonable.

Now I just need to find out where can I have the tires mounted without spending more than I saved in the purchase.

Hey everybody....my neighbors bike got jacked out of his closed garage the other night. Its an 06 GSXR750. Red, black, and silver with lots of pinstriping. Custom pipe, PCIII, lotsa carbon fiber, etc. It has about 6k miles on it and has a couple scratches on the left side of the tank from where he dropped it onto his air compressor in his garage.
Keep an eye out willya?
THanks
guns.gif

Nevermind. They found it today in downtown Everett...5 miles from our neighborhood. It had been wrecked but was sitting across from the courthouse with gloves and a helmet on it. It was drivable so its at his house now. The damage: All plastics are shot, stator cover, left side pegs, rear swing arm is scratched and possibly bent, etc. The weirdest thing about it---the tail of the bike was trashed but they had replaced the hump on the tail with a brand new red one. Odd.
Anyone got some 06 750 plastics?

anyone heard of factory pro "v-stax" velocity stacks...are they any good? I just got the j&p magazine and saw those in there,look kinda cool,eliminates the air box and it says you will hear a noticable sound diffrence from the intake ports. you would think it would clog your filter up alot quicker,but i dont know//let me know what you guys think

They eliminate the air box ? Is there a filter on them ? I'll have totake a look. I've never heard of them

Back