Pacific Northwest

Hey y'all... just checkin in.

Friz.. those wheels look sick! Gonna try to do a track day over on that side of the hill this season.. I'll keep you posted.

Bout time you checked in !!! I though maybe you got a kawi ! LOL

Man I gotta get on the installs !! Just got the airtech slammed tank today. I've had the airtech+6 tail fo a couple months and this is a pic of the (re-done) rims . (Cause the stripes weren't the same size.) Forever Powder coating does some nice work ! I got the new sprockets ,gotta order the chain . Then there are some small goodies too. Just gotta find time!!!

20130506_161830[1].jpg

I'll probly just get the tank and tail wrapped in red until I figure what color or scheme to do the bike in

paint it up to look like one of the 06 LE's, black on black with red accents. sneaky semi sleeper.

Well today isn't a great day . I registered for the Mojave mile course but not sure if I can come up with the funds . I may have to wait till next season. Just to many bills to pay . I am pretty bummed about this as i've been looking forward for a year now to doing it .

Got my rims on and the smoke bomb tire is bad a$$. I will post a video soon. Gonna start putting on the extended tail and I go to get Goldenchild to tune an install the new lowered tank

20130807_135347[1].jpg

Now its going to Daniels aka Goldenchild for a tune and install the lowered gas tank.

Are you going to add the yellow in the rear again? Those the extend tail give you more room to add gear? Last question, can you 2 up ride still?

Also got to mount these a little lower and powder coat then Red. I think I might wrap the tail in Yellow I also have a 2lb that goes in front of the rear wheel!

20130911_163700[1].jpg

20130911_164220[1].jpg

20130911_164258[1].jpg

Are you going to add the yellow in the rear again? Those the extend tail give you more room to add gear? Last question, can you 2 up ride still?

I can still ride two up because I got the tail that the hump comes off from Airtech. No room for gear because of the Tiger undertail . Not sure what color to go with so far thinking yellow.

Wow, how far up in there does that undertail go? It seems like you should almost be able to get a pony keg in that tail.

Losing what small amount of storage space I have in my stock tail is what keeps me from going with an undertail.

--Sky

Back