Pacific Northwest

On the way to the Oyster!
smile.gif
Buddy, that is one sweet lookin' Fatboy.

How 'n the hell do you keep that Thunderheader that clean?
Every one I see is discolored at the end....yours doesn't show any yellowing at all!

Are you saying that you would like to see SG in a little chatholic school uniform
biggrin.gif
. Whats a thunderheader?

Uhhh, the answer to #1 is MOST DEFINITELY! She'd look great!

#2, A thunderheader is the type of exhaust Justintime has on his softail. Reportedly makes the best HP of most of the choices out there. Also makes a great sound.......maybe a little too loud for some, but IMO sounds great!

So am I going to finally meet your sorry azz or what?
You coming over this way with the others?

I mean....don't expect me to buy you a drink or nothin'.......just curious:p

oops! sssshhhhhh! Careful what ya say 'bout scootergirl...she's logged in now.

dam, I am really bored. I think it is time to go home and drink........drink and ride the 4-wheeler. Yea, thats it.

On the way to the Oyster!
smile.gif
Buddy, that is one sweet lookin' Fatboy.

How 'n the hell do you keep that Thunderheader that clean?
Every one I see is discolored at the end....yours doesn't show any yellowing at all!
It's not a fatboy but that is what it would be closest too. It's a one off custom by Simms BACC.

I have chrome heat shields up front and if you have never used it there is a product call "Bluejob" that polishes chrome and removes blueing from heat. This bike is a mother to clean and is easily a day long job to do it right.

Yeah Thunder headers are the best out there for HP and sound. I'm impressed you know what they are by pic. It has a built 100ci. STD racing motor in it so with the TH's it is wicked loud and rumbly.

You can check out some more info/pics on my website! smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128298846 -->

smile.gif

oops!  sssshhhhhh!  Careful what ya say 'bout scootergirl...she's logged in now.

dam, I am really bored.  I think it is time to go home and drink........drink and ride the 4-wheeler.  Yea, thats it.
You guys are hilarious!!!! I actually just got home. I forgot to log off. My bike just got home from being serviced and it is squeaky clean and purdy as ever!!!! (except for the scratches on the right cowling) I bought a new cowling and when we took it out of the bag it was cracked on the upper corner. Must have happened in shipping. I decided I'd just send it back and ride it like it is. It's not THAT bad. I just like it to be perfect!!! Maybe I'll just see what the new ones look like and trade it in?
rock.gif
? After all, I have almost 7,000 miles on him in the few short months I've had it.

I think we're the longest forum ever . Even longer that the old post whoring one.

How about that!!! Page 30!!!! We really do deserve our own forum don't you think?
rock.gif

I dropped my beloved bike turning around a couple weeks ago and I was just SICK!!!!! Up to that point it didn't have a scratch!!!!

I dropped my 02 and my 04 probably within the first month of owning them . I know how you feel.

Just a stupid mistake on my part. I wasn't upright enough when I put the brake on after rolling backward and down it went!!! At least it wasn't a fast forward moving thing.

Back