Pacific Northwest

Hey James! Your birthday is one day after mine!

I'd love to do a camping-ride.. I can't go on that weekend tho, I leave the week after for my annual camp trip in Idaho..

hey BV, isn't Idaho about 400 miles!
rock.gif

hey BV, isn't Idaho about 400 miles!
rock.gif
I dont know Frisbee...why what did you have in mind?

Are you gonna come?
smile.gif

SG, 400 is probably the max id go.

I am thinking something like Lake Chelan or even just to Winthrop which is a cool place to visit.
Or maybe down to the Oregon coast ...though I dont know the roads down that way though.

Me and a few guys are headed up sr20 today...if anyone cares to join in we will be departing Sedro Wooley @ 10:30am or so.

Let me talk tomy wife and see what weekend is good . I get Fridays and weekends off.

I made it back after 3,800 miles to Laguna and back via some of the best roads in the country. Learned a lot about roads in Idaho, Oregon and more great roads in California.  I have hundreds of pictures will post a few later when I download them from my memory cards.

The busa now has a few problems oil started coming out of the oil cooler or the line from the cooler to the engine, not sure which one did some trouble shooting on the road. but you can only do so much.

Will be replacing some part over the next couple of days.

<!--EDIT|manatrader
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154056826 -->

Sounds like a nice ride. Glad you made it home safe and sound. Looking forward to the pics. It's been very quiet here. No posts for 4 days!!! Pretty unusual wouldn't you say?

We've had some awesome weather and a few good jaunts in the fresh air as well!
biggrin.gif

Yes very unusual for the post to be so low.

The heat must really be getting to all of us, I know it has for me, some of the areas we had to go through the temp was over 120! Why anyone would live in those areas is crazy. One of the stores the lady said she was use to it and it was cooler today for her, it was only 102, she had jeans on too.

Its at my house . 2:00 Saturday (tomorrow)

1218 133rd st s
tacoma Call if you need directions 253-576-5539 Take I-5 to hwy 512 to steel st exit (1st one) turn south (left) folllow that it winds around alittle, then turn left on Thule lake theres a chuch at the light, turn right on 10th then right on 131st just before the park right on 133rd and you'll see it on the left. I'm about 5 miles off I-5.

Frisbee have a great time today at your reception I'm at work today so I'm sorry I will not be able to make it, have whatevers for me.

I found my oil leak on another note, the connector hose from the top right side of the oil cooler to the lower right side of the engine, the one with little to no spacing for the header pipes to get by. Well I thought I had them apart enough but I guess some how they moved from time to time and touched, well they touched enough over the years to make a little pin sized hole. I know that not good and I'm taking steps to make sure they never touch again.

I'm sending my header pipes out to get coated 70% reduction in heat from the pipes and a little hp gain too! Bike is spread out in pieces all over my garage right now and it needed it too, she almost hit the 30,000 mile mark.

Wish I could be there too man....but I'm stuck on this side of the mountains, at work!

have fun!!

Back