Pacific Northwest

Here it is - The light is not very good.

IMG_0028_1_1.jpg

Merry Christmas Neeley, Mark, Teresa, Frisbee!!! You guys have a good one, wish you all could have a rum and eggnog with me!!
I might have to pull out my Gixxer tomorrow for a quick little spin if its as warm tomorrow as it was today.

Anyhow have a good one you guys!!

I would love to go for ride. If it's dry enough I might do just that when the festivities calm down and before dinner. I have all my kids here, even my son from California and his girlfriend. Both sons will be bugging me to let them ride my new Busa but I will not give in. I have not even ridden it yet.

Yours Sons dont ride SG? Hey congrats on that LE!

Hey you are about to flip to 1000 posts.
cool.gif

Hey - you're right and this will be it!  Thanks for helping me over the hump!!!! Both my son's DO ride and they are jealous as hell. I just won't let them ride my busa.  Both of them are very good motorcross riders but I'm not comfortable with them riding my bike. I think they are both a bit too "cocky" and don't want to listen to me when I tell them this bike has too much power to "play" with. I don't need a new "crashed" bike in my neighborhood.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|scootergirl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136352640 -->

Hey - crossed the 1000 mark! I guess that makes me a "Top Gun? Whatever that means!!! LOL! I guess my stalker will have lots to look at?
rock.gif

Yes I do. And of all thing - it is a she!!!! Not that she wants me - just someone I'm associated with.

Merry Christmas all hope everyone had a good time. SG whaat did you do with the other bike.

Who is your stalker I dont understand. Is it in real life or on the board.

Merry Christmas Neeley! My other bike got traded in and the stalker is here and in real life.

Well....Christmas was wonderful! I enjoyed all my kids and grandson and even got in a ride in the rain. I didn't care - I enjoyed it anyway! It was plenty warm.

I hope you all had a great day!
smile.gif

Well Christmas is over and the rain is still coming down, busa has been parked for over a week now. I keep hoping it will stop soon, but I think I'm going to go for it like scootergirl did.

I wish those rims were on my bike ! Hope you all had a GREAT CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!! (even the stalker chick) .

Back