OZ Forged Aluminum Wheels

GNBRETT

Registered
Can anyone confirm if my ceremic wheel bearings from world wide for my stock wheels will fit these OZ wheels? or do I need a different set of ceremic wheel bearings? I know the BST's use a specific wheel bearing but not sure about these. thanx

OZ forged aluminum wheels

Dave at WWB might be able to tell you. He has the specs on some of the aftermarket wheels.

Earlybirds Oz's should be arriving to him soon. I can't wait to see them on his bike.
Don't know about the bearings, sorry but if your considering the wheels I'm sure he will be posting pics as soon as he puts them on so we can see a GenII with Oz wheels.

yea cause the CF's are out of the question in this part of the country with potholes you can get lost in....:whistle: im just hopn my current bearings from WW will fit them

I remember Ct all too well. Lived in Stamford.

I tell ya what!

I'll trade you perfect flat straight roads without potholes for your twisties with potholes.
You can keep the snow and cold of course :)

yea the twisties are hard to beat. ill giv u that. I lived in Hollywood, fl for 10 years so I know its very flat down there. but winter is like a 100 years long every winter.... my bike is not built for twisties tho but ive had plEnty of bikes that I enjoyed the twisties with

I don't know but can you PLEASE weight them before/after assembly and compare the OEM setup with them?

Make sure you post pics also.... :beerchug: :laugh:

no not yet. still lookn at other wheels and deciding. part of me wants to buy a set of BST's but I just know ill end up regreting that decision. they sure are purdy....:dunno:

Back