Outbreak...Brown Shorts Syndrome~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Where is your back it off speed~?~ Straight line WOT

I know some have been fast, and that may be the top speed that you want to go...but maybe some want to go faster than their bikes true ability.

Honestly, how fast do you think you would go before you say that's fast enough~?~

I feel like I have about 25 mph more than my bikes current capability. I'd have to run that a few times before I decided if I wanted to go faster...(funny how that happens huh, never fast enough to satisfy)

Post up if it's 90mph or 290mph, whatever you want to run~!~

I wouldn't mind joining the 200MPH Club. But then, if I get there, will it be enough?:laugh:

Well, hhmmmm...:laugh:

When we started racing straight line on the mile my wife and I decided we would go one time to get it out of the system. We never stopped going~!~

I would love to take my bike to at least 250mph. I think that I have the nerve to take it to 250 or even faster, but I can not answer if I would until I get there.

maybe 110, 120 or so. ran up to what i thought was 185, gps'd the bike and calculated it was really around 168-172. i think it'd be fun to do the maxton or another LSR event when the bike gets the big bore motor.

I've been to 175. Ran out of straightaway or I would have stayed in the throttle for more. That was on a closed course in a controlled environment. I'd like to join the 200MPH club.

Mine is around 70 - 80 sorry so slow :poke: I have been to about 10500 rpm in 5th then backed out. I was coming up on a curve so I had to let out but then again I was ready to let out lol

It depends on what is going on with the road and the bike. As long as the bike is behaving I really haven't chickened out just because of my velocity.

Since I was 13 I have been a speed freak.
Had an RZ350 with toomey race pipes , special reeds and all kinds of stuff cutting grass paid for !
Thing would do 140 right next to my bros FZR750 !

I think I have no respect for it cuz I have only been limited by lack of space and HP !
Closed event on a bike that will do it and I'd break the sound barrier and not look back .
Never been fast enough for me .

When y'all say you want one of those 200mph plaques ?
Do all LSR events issue these or how are they produced ?
Are they official or just something a proud biker has made once he's crossed that line ?
I want one too and think Blancas got to be good for high 180s-190 something .
Stock gearing but I've done quite a bit .
I've run 169 on her with alot more left to go .

Mine is around 70 - 80 sorry so slow :poke: I have been to about 10500 rpm in 5th then backed out. I was coming up on a curve so I had to let out but then again I was ready to let out lol

10.5k rpm in 5th is just a little faster than 70-80... :whistle:

Back