ostrich seat cover?

mccama69

Registered
some might think its tacky, but i think it looks great. where can i get a black ostrich seat cover? I saw one already mounted on ebay for 200 plus shipping. all i really need is seat cover or even just the material. i understand most of what ive seen is pigskin with a pattern embossed onto it and thats fine. thanks

I'm with you I think its wicked cool looking.. I'll take two in Grey for front and back..
super.gif

Ostrich skin looks just like a large blown up version of chicken skin.

(DR1300R @ Aug. 28 2007,20:55) I'm with you I think its wicked cool looking.. I'll take two in Grey for front and back..  
super.gif
Man, I starting to worry about you, your spending to much time on the road!

I have a corbin gray ostrich that I found on ebay for $85.00.I wasnt too sure but I could not pass for the $$$.once it was installed it is one of the most noticed mods to the bike.

The guy that did my stingray hydes has it... He'll cover anything with anything for a fee...

IMO, nothing LOOKS good about it...just so people can say "I got an ostrich skin seat."

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 17 2007,04:58) IMO, nothing LOOKS good about it...just so people can say "I got an ostrich skin seat."
I once raised EMU & Rheas.
One thing you didn't slide off the seat.

Back