Shorter Seat Cowl?

razorshark

Registered
Has anyone seen these?  Got one, impressions?

f1c7_1.JPG

06d6_1.JPG

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GSX1300R-Hayabusa-Seat-Cowl-Shorter-ABS_W0QQitemZ110143769031QQihZ001QQcategoryZ355
84QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">From Ebay: </a>

The Superbike Store LLC - European Parts for Sportbikes

New Shorter design seat cowl for the hayabusa
Glossy Black
Fits all years hayabusa 1999 - 2007 models
Made in England by Powerbronze
Uses the stock mounting tray from the seat - brackets and fasteners included
Seat Cowl has pad on front
US $129.95 plus 14.95 shipping

...not sure if I like it, but looks to have an intregrated light in the rear.

I like the original better. This was posted some time ago. To each their own. Hope you like it bro.

"Pinto" trunk lid on a Busa...? Compromises aerodynamics the Zuk engineers gained in the wind tunnel....

A step backward imo.

(birdaprey @ Jun. 29 2007,20:36) here's a better photo of one
How well does the paint match?Is paint solid black or black with some blue flake in it?

matching the paint i think it looks good, but i would love to see a side shot of the entire bike...
as far as aero's go i would also say its a step back but by how much?, unless your at maxton/saltflats i dont think it will matter...

That pic is when I first got it and just layed it on my rear cowl. It comes in black gel coat. I'll get a pic of it with my new pearl white and candy lime green paint job, if anyone is interested.

Spencer

(sFlaBusa @ Jul. 01 2007,19:49)
That pic is when I first got it and just layed it on my rear cowl.  It comes in black gel coat.    I'll get a pic of it with my new pearl white and candy lime green paint job, if anyone is interested.

Spencer
jump9.gif
   can't wait to see it

Back