Org issues

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Most of the forum seems to be working OK. One issue I'm having is clicking on "What's new" that takes me to this....
Perhaps @captain or one of the team could have a look. It was also the page I got when trying to log in over the last 24 hours.
Thanks,
Rubb.

broken org.png

Last edited:
Ya Matt,I'm on. No workie all last night. Its that whats new feature. I use that first and foremost.
Rubb.

This might be a job for the Captain himself (who's prolly at work or dealing with recent weather events). Let's try @Narcissus ...:D
Rubb.

Most of the forum seems to be working OK. One issue I'm having is clicking on "What's new" that takes me to this....
Perhaps @captain or one of the team could have a look. It was also the page I got when trying to log in over the last 24 hours.
Thanks,
Rubb.

View attachment 1625945

Rubb try clearing your cache in your browser or go into incognito mode and see if it works.

I have tried on 3 separate devices and I get hayabusa.org and hayabusa.org/forum to both come up... the first will redirect to the latter
I tried the cache clear. My privacy settings were set to not be seen (dont remem doing that) but checked,un-checked the box a couple times,clicking save each time. I still see the green/white guy below my avi .
IDK Boss. Can you take control of my laptop and see if you can fix it ?
Rubb.

It started acting up again yesterday , is anyone maintaining it ?

My favorite browsers work now, thank you for your efforts @captain.

Are plugins required to populate the page? This is just FYI: IE with no add-ons does not work. It is too bad google went to the sewer. In the old days answers to stuff like this popped right up. Now, pertinent information is replaced with $.

My favorite browsers work now, thank you for your efforts @captain.

Are plugins required to populate the page? This is just FYI: IE with no add-ons does not work. It is too bad google went to the sewer. In the old days answers to stuff like this popped right up. Now, pertinent information is replaced with $.

Check your ad blockers and make sure java is working

Check your ad blockers and make sure java is working

I‘ve never dumped my cache or gotten rid of ad blockers, if I even have any nor have I done anything about java, if I actually have java. Are you saying you weren’t doing maintenance on the site when it went down for everyone?

I‘ve never dumped my cache or gotten rid of ad blockers, if I even have any nor have I done anything about java, if I actually have java. Are you saying you weren’t doing maintenance on the site when it went down for everyone?

Heh, when we do maintenance we will tell folks ahead of time.. This one was 100% completely unexpected and not planned.

Back