Cribbage Anybody play? good site to play against humans?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Cribbage anyone? Can't have folks over to play so I thought I would throw it out there.See if anybody knows a good virus free site to play.
Could do ORG tournaments perhaps.
Rubb.

My wife taught me how to play crib just the other day, I've had some beginner's luck lately and have been winning....it frustrates the heck out of her...

She watches my counting like a hawk.

My wife taught me how to play crib just the other day, I've had some beginner's luck lately and have been winning....it frustrates the heck out of her...

She watches my counting like a hawk.
...and so she should.It's my belief that's where the game is often won or lost.The hands usually are fairly equal going by the law of averages.The crib can also be a big factor as you try to determine if you have a defensive player or one that throws caution to the wind and takes chances.Luck plays a huge part for sure,but in a best of seven...the better has to win.So many factor's when you really think about it. I was taught be my DaD who of course learned in the military. He was so intelligent and qwik and intimidating he was next to impossible to defeat.Could haave counted cards in Vegas,that kind of a mathematician. It was a big event in the house if someone managed to beat him. I've played thousands of games,often times for money. Nothing but fun.
Rubb.

Cribbage anyone? Can't have folks over to play so I thought I would throw it out there.See if anybody knows a good virus free site to play.
Could do ORG tournaments perhaps.
Rubb.
Why dont you get a PS4 or a Xbox one and pay 6 bucks a month for a membership. You can play almost everything online and especially older games are dead cheap.(millions of people online to play with...) You can get a used xbox or ps4 for under 100 bucks.

Why dont you get a PS4 or a Xbox one and pay 6 bucks a month for a membership. You can play almost everything online and especially older games are dead cheap.(millions of people online to play with...) You can get a used xbox or ps4 for under 100 bucks.
Either or for under a hundred. Do you know if they buy blood here like they do in the states?

Rubb.

Back