Anyone having any issues on the site

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, has anyone been having any issues with the site or getting to specific pages?

If you go to hayabusa.org do you get sent over to the main forum page or do you get a white screen?

Cap

Click Attach Files, it goes to another page where you select your photo from the menu, click upload and wait for the progress bars to stop. Click the back arrow to return to the page with your post. All you need to do then is hit the Post Reply button and the picture will be there. I don't think you need to write anything.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 2.25.53 AM.png

No, you DO need to type something in order to complete the post. You can go back and delete the text and the picture will still be there.

Your site is usually lighting fast.Try to look at PM's or alerts takes much longer than usual. Back a page,change forums,etc. All slow.
Plus the "attach files" thing

The contents of "your content" have reset ergo all prior content was purged and new posts from today are showing.

Ignoring/bookmarks/reactions received are intact.

The contents of "your content" have reset ergo all prior content was purged and new posts from today are showing.

Also, the SEARCH function appears to only report items that have been posted today, but nothing prior today. If you search by 'member', and that member has not posted today, nothing is displayed in the search results.

I guess I'm a "techno-dinosaur" because I thought it was cool to be able to place photo's,emoticon's and gif's all in the same post in a matter of seconds.Now...meh...not so much so. I've also noticed with the recent changes that the search feature not workie so good,if at all.Also when attempting to bring up a fellow members latest's post's from within my preferences, no go.I'm also am a whiney beotch who doesn't like change especially if said changes don't make things better,or take away a good thing that was working. Not my site,posting here is a privilege.Not a right.I used to get that all the time as an admin...the old freedom of speech thing/right. Perhaps Doug is working on things,perhaps not. I don't think he reads my stuff anymore so I could just be prematurely wearing out my keyboard.:laugh: It was suggested a Java update would do the trick. I search my 'puter for anything Java or script related...not there. DOH!
O well,
Rubb.

Attachments are a total disaster on both my computer (Safari) and my iphone.

Doesn't indicate that it's attached, then attaches multiple copies. Then won't allow deletion of the extras... very frustrating. :banghead:

Something odd started today... I have extra ads on every page that push the actual forum into a skinny column that makes it hard to read.

Screenshot:

I understand that revenue is required to keep the org alive but perhaps a rethink as to their placement is in order?

Back