Only in Ks

what kind of messed up background must one have in order to end up in that state?
SHOCKED.gif

On the news last night, they said she was a little crazy and bathroom was her "safe haven". I'm proud to live in KS now.....

so obviously she didn't give up the booty (at least to him) for 2 whole years?
wow, 2 days and i'da had her gone
laugh.gif

Obviously they are a developmentally delayed couple. Seems no one was looking in on them.

I'm surprised there have been no comments about 'Mr. Whipple'
laugh.gif

tissue.gif
tissue.gif
tissue.gif
tissue.gif
tissue.gif

tissue.gif

tissue.gif

tissue.gif

tissue.gif

the thoughts of all of this are... disturbing

Now, there was a case in Richmond where a rather large lady got stuck in a cast iron tub...water suction is a beotch. Anyway, her neighbors heard her yelling for help, called the police who then in turn had to call a tractor trailer tow truck to assist with getting her out. seems they cut a hole in the roof, ran the cable around a reallllly big tree limb and with most of the FD holding the tub down, she finally POPPED free of the tub. Unfortunately the sound was rather loud and she broke a few ribs as a result of the recoil/bounce but she did make it.

True story.

I hear some of the PD/FD guys actually pissed their pants laughin so hard when she came free... not sure I believe that part but it was in the paper
laugh.gif

They said that they "were not sure if she is developmentally disabled". Well, I am sure.

I heard this story on the news coming into work this morning. How can someone sit on a toilet for two years, what a dumb *&$. Well at least when they had to go number 2 they where right there.

But their house looked like a small trailer.Looked like it would only have 1 bathroom. How did the guy go to the restroom? How did she sleep?

This whole story is just wrong!! And Mr.Whipple, Don't let her squeeze the Charmin while she's in there.
beerchug.gif

Back