Only in "AMERICA"

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:firebrick'>Just thought this was pure AMERICAN!!! No matter which side of the road your on!! That's what we are all about!!!! Freedom to do anything we want or believe! try this in downtown Persia!!! </span> 
wink.gif

http://video.msn.com/v....8e54f89
http://cbs4denver.com/video/?id=15197@kcnc.dayport.com

I think, no, I'm sure, if I had been driving by and saw that loser standing on the US Flag...
I would have dislocated a few bones...
And if I had to go to jail, so be it...
Some thing are Free speach, some go to far...

David

Yep! I'm with you on that! But isn't this the freedom we are in the fight for? And wasn't it said this would happen? After all its what caused us the black eye in Nam!!!!
argue.gif

If see someone disgracing the flag like that, it's not gonna be a good day for them.

I think these people that protest at a military members funeral are discusting and repulsive...

But isn't this the freedom we are in the fight for?[/Quote]
Who is we? Are you over there? Would you like to be squating in the desert with full gear on, 125 degrees and turn on the tube and see that human debris at your buddy's funeral?.  How about his mother having to see that? Get a clue.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb demanding a recount.

(newmill @ Oct. 04 2006,09:50) But isn't this the freedom we are in the fight for?
Who is we? Are you over there? Would you like to be squating in the desert with full gear on, 125 degrees and turn on the tube and see that human debris at your buddy's funeral?.  How about his mother having to see that? Get a clue.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb demanding a recount.[/Quote]
I like the way you put that...
I used to serve on the Base Honor Guard in San Antonio at Kelly AFB. We used to cover all of Central South Texas
But, if I was on the colorguard at one of those funerals I would have to be court-martialed for my actions.

Like I have said before...
Projekt, There is a Patriotic American buried deep inside you trying to claw it's way out...
Let go man, the truth will set you free...
Remember your American roots...
beerchug.gif

David

What I wonder is how you ever thought I am not a Patriotic American?
Because, I counter argue "blind faith patriots".
This Patriotic American believes in the truth and would like to see both sides of an international issue before deciding to support it full force.
Besides, would you know me and would I know as much about you if I didn't present the perspectives I have broadcast here?
The true American in me is a faithful seeker of the truth. One who does not watch the damn nightly news and just buy it like everyone else does.
Here I am at a famous American landmark last year in late July.

21_07_05_2320.jpg

(Projekt @ Oct. 04 2006,09:56) I like the way you put that...
I used to serve on the Base Honor Guard in San Antonio at Kelly AFB. We used to cover all of Central South Texas
But, if I was on the colorguard at one of those funerals I would have to be court-martialed for my actions.
You and me both. I would hand off the colors and proceed to stomp a mud hole in those scumbag hate mongers!

This board "supports our troops and their mission" so it's no surprise you'd get a frosty reception if you think it's OK to protest at a military funeral and desecrate the flag of the United States.

But even if that wasn't the case, it's still unacceptable to show such blatant disrespect for the dead, their families and friends, regardless of how you feel about what they did and what they're associated with.

You aren't going to make friends and influence people that way (except for the extremists/terrorists maybe. They like to drag bodies through the streets etc.)

Freedom of speech isn't about freedom to harass in a moment of grief. It's also not a license to act like an inconsiderate, unfeeling jackass.

we have a right to free speech but this snake handler preacher and his group abuse that right.
this group is going about this in the worst way of wrong.
america love it or LEAVE IT

(Projekt @ Oct. 04 2006,12:50) What I wonder is how you ever thought I am not a Patriotic American?
Because, I counter argue "blind faith patriots".
This Patriotic American believes in the truth and would like to see both sides of an international issue before deciding to support it full force.
Besides, would you know me and would I know as much about you if I didn't present the perspectives I have broadcast here?
The true American in me is a faithful seeker of the truth. One who does not watch the damn nightly news and just buy it like everyone else does.
Here I am at a famous American landmark last year in late July.
Okay tough guy...
Here's what I want to know...
How the heII can you stand in front of the Alamo in July in a leather jacket...
Are you Loco...
I would have already had a heat stroke...
In Texas,
in front of the Alamo,
in July,
in a jacket,
is probably not the most comfortable situation to be in...
I bow to, and admire, your resolve...
bowdown.gif

David

They have the freedom to desecrate the flag. I have the freedom to stomp the living sh!t outta the fukkers for doing it.

End of discussion.

--Wag--

(Devious @ Oct. 04 2006,12:34) Okay tough guy...
Here's what I want to know...
How the heII can you stand in front of the Alamo in July in a leather jacket...
Are you Loco...
I would have already had a heat stroke...
In Texas,
in front of the Alamo,
in July,
in a jacket,
is probably not the most comfortable situation to be in...
I bow to, and admire, your resolve...
bowdown.gif

David
Man, I won't even lie... I was sweatin ballz with a soaked shirt but it was overcoast at the time of the pic...
Hahaha...

I think this passes the barrier of protesting the US's involvment in the war. I dont agree with people buring the flag...It burns me up. BUT in the same sentence isnt that what many of us have served for? So that other Americans can express their freedom of speech? If we were to pass a law against flag burning what would be next?

Now about this backwoods hick traveling to diffrent funerals and making an ars out of himself and really taking away from what people at the funeral are doing...I hope I never have to encounter that on a personal level. I am sure that after something like that my next post would be from jail. There is no reason for someone to cause another peson pain when they are trying to tell a loveed one good-bye...You would think a man of faith would know this no matter what their beliefs.
rant.gif

Back