omslaw, skotty, GSXTacy, Spoiled Busa

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i just talked to omslaw and skotty and they asked me to let everyone know they are on the road...they will get to BusaWhipped's in St. Louis tonight about 2330...GSXTacy, Spoiled Busa, Big Show, and mrninja9 left Rock Island about 1900 and should be here in another hour or so...we will be meeting at Fairview Heights in the morning around 0815 and heading for North Carolina...looking forward to seeing eveyone soon
beerchug.gif

Hey Semi,
Please tell Busawhipped "Thank You" from Hot Rod Harv.

I got the front tire on, and will get it inspected on Friday.

You guys have a fun, and safe, time at the Bash, and I'll see you when you get back.

I couldn't figure out how to take the axle apart until I made this special tool to do the job. Welders are sure handy.

IMG_9339.JPG

Just an update. I met everyone at semis house. semi had to go to work. I made sure everyone had plenty of food when they got in. My little Lela welcomed all of them with hugs! It was so cute I wish I had taken pictures. It was the first time she met them and she walked right up to them and put her arms up! semi and I have got to keep an eye on her. She might end up hugging the wrong person some day.

Just an update. I met everyone at semis house. semi had to go to work. I made sure everyone had plenty of food when they got in. My little Lela welcomed all of them with hugs! It was so cute I wish I had taken pictures. It was the first time she met them and she walked right up to them and put her arms up! semi and I have got to keep an eye on her. She might end up hugging the wrong person some day.
smile.gif
she sounds like a sweet heart

smile.gif
 she sounds like a sweet heart
I am a sweetheart! Ohhh you mean Lela....
laugh.gif
She is sweet and crazy. She definately has her moments. She was so sad when she told semi bye when he went to work. She had me a bit teary eyed watching her. I think she has left a warm fuzzy feeling in everyones heart.

Hope you guys have a great time.
wish you were with us bro!!! it isn't going to be the same without you running me up in the morning to go on a run before everyone else wakes up
beerchug.gif
we are definitely going to have a good time at Eureka Springs...don't forget about the Sun. morning run through the forest, we'll try not to let that squirrel get away this time
laugh.gif

Hey Semi,
Please tell Busawhipped "Thank You" from Hot Rod Harv.

I got the front tire on, and will get it inspected on Friday.

You guys have a fun, and safe, time at the Bash, and I'll see you when you get back.

I couldn't figure out how to take the axle apart until I made this special tool to do the job. Welders are sure handy.
will do...i'm looking forward to getting together for another ride soon
beerchug.gif

Back