OMAR - Did I miss something??

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Did I miss the BIG Announcement?? Your avatar no longer is sporting a cast or crutches. Am I to gather from this that you are no longer sporting a cast or crutches? I hope so, but I will save my applause until I know for sure.

:thumbsup: :cheerleader: :smileyexhibit:

Turns out all of Omar's "issues" weren't really related to any physical maladies...yep, you guessed it, he's just mental... :whistle:

i saw a post the other day, and he was back to riding, though i believe he still has more sugeries to go, i may be wrong but i think i remember him saying something like that....

Did I miss the BIG Announcement?? Your avatar no longer is sporting a cast or crutches. Am I to gather from this that you are no longer sporting a cast or crutches? I hope so, but I will save my applause until I know for sure.

:thumbsup: :cheerleader: :smileyexhibit:

Thanks, Kristin! Yeah, I've been off crutches for almost a month now. Yay! I've still been wearing the brace - in fact, I have a new one that should be here on Tuesday. But, it's been almost 24 hours and I have yet to put the brace on. My knee is still 'unstable' (not my head as Michelle would have you believe), but until I have the ACL reconstructed, that's to be expected.

I've been back riding again! Enjoying every minute of it! I still have soreness and stiffness when a storm front rolls through, but I'm doing better!

Thanks, Kristin! Yeah, I've been off crutches for almost a month now. Yay! I've still been wearing the brace - in fact, I have a new one that should be here on Tuesday. But, it's been almost 24 hours and I have yet to put the brace on. My knee is still 'unstable' (not my head as Michelle would have you believe), but until I have the ACL reconstructed, that's to be expected.

I've been back riding again! Enjoying every minute of it! I still have soreness and stiffness when a storm front rolls through, but I'm doing better!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

That is WONDERFUL news!!! I have helped my mom through knee replacements on both knees, so I know that knee surgery can be NO FUN! She is even more of a terrible patient because she has worked in Orthopedic Surgery for the past 25 years.

Glad to hear/see you are doing better!

Back