Did I miss somethin?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
When did we announce the arrival of these new signature / Avatar / photo thingy's?
rock.gif
Maybe when i was in Hawaii last month... anyway how does one achive said item?

If ya dont know what I am talkin about check out : Lobusa, Haywood, Banditoo ...

One of our fellow memebers has been cranking them out for folks...  I cannot remember exactly who right now....?  But I am not sure...  Haywood or Lo would know of course...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081518296 -->

I made me a quick, cheesy one in Photoshop. Nothin' like Big Dawg's but it eats up bandwidth with the best of 'em I guess.
laugh.gif

Hawaii: Pm me and let me know if you get a banner made up and I'll PM you with the instructions on how to set it all up, if you like.

Let 'er eat: you can host it right on Cap's site, then change where you pull it from.

Haywood and BigDawg are the guys you want to talk to. They are great guys and willing to help. They hooked me up!
smile.gif

Thanx guyz - I am out here for the week end but will be in touch monday - Aloha

When did we announce the arrival of these new signature / Avatar / photo thingy's?
rock.gif
Maybe when i was in Hawaii last month... anyway how does one achive said item?

If ya dont know what I am talkin about check out : Lobusa, Haywood, Banditoo ...
Kent I thought yours was on the way. Something about riding a Busa on a Surf board.
biggrin.gif

lol would i catch hell from you guys if i were to put up my r1 banner at the bottom of my posts ? just askin since i am not a busa owner .
bluegrab.gif

lol would i catch hell from you guys if i were to put up my r1 banner at the bottom of my posts ? just askin since i am not a busa owner .    
bluegrab.gif
Nah Go For IT... FRom what I have heard you don't catch all that well so you should be just fine...
smile.gif

Haywood, instead of explaining the "How to" on these on an individual basis feel free to post a walk though in random thoughts regarding these. Save you from having to repeat yourself.

Just a thought Bro.

Back