Oklahoman @ Will Rogers WORLD Airport

I have more of an issue with it being named for a man killed in a plane crash!

Did anyone watch the video? She looks creepy as hell. She's turning her head funny and has a blank stare...almost like a mannequin.

Freaky

When i was a young adult, old enough to drive but not yet allowed to drink. Friends and i would go to O'Hara airport in Chicago and watch the international flights come in. That was the only terminal that would check bags and people for lord knows what they could find coming into the country illegally. It was always a good time with language barriers, people trying to smuggle fruit or whatever and the scene it made with security.. Good laughs and something to do.

I dont live in Chicago anymore, and the closest airport to me barely can handle a prop job. But i wish i could go back to O'Hara with a cam and make someone famous on youtube.......
or just have some of that good old fun watching people be people!

Did anyone watch the video? She looks creepy as hell. She's turning her head funny and has a blank stare...almost like a mannequin.

Freaky

yeah, i thought it was one at first. i heard on the radio this morning that the lady was a dental hygenist in arizona (i believe it was there, but could be new mexico) and had her license taken away for being found guilty of gross negligence responsible for a childs life after treatment. and she posed in playboy. :poke:

Back