OKAY VA..... I found it!

whoa, that was scary. I almost sided with Va...
VMan, I need help ASAP
Yes you do......
laugh.gif
He's got 2 sides to bothe his personality's... Charlie was siding with us and Vab's.... But so was Hank... So Chank is 4 sided... Does that mean he's a structural foundation of crazy?

whoa, that was scary. I almost sided with Va...
VMan, I need help ASAP
Yes you do......
laugh.gif
He's got 2 sides to bothe his personality's... Charlie was siding with us and Vab's.... But so was Hank... So Chank is 4 sided... Does that mean he's a structural foundation of crazy?
wow, so now I'm 4-sided? Holy Crap...
banana.gif
Ummm... Pretty much, yeah...
laugh.gif
Now it's Charlie, Hank, Charlie 2, and Hank 2... So you're Chank squared... You're your own math problem!

laugh.gif

hahah yeah i am not even going there hahaha

ok yeah i am wow vabs nice pink scooters hahahah i knew there was something wrong with you kids if it isnt pink they want nothing to do with ya

Which reminds me. Remember that ray gun she attacked Vmans house with last year? Man I'm glad cAp took that away from her...  

"Limp" lightly Omar...  
laugh.gif

We just need a lowered pink "fiddy" and she'll be draggin her knee(s).
thumb_up.gif

You know what I have decided? You GUYS have some weird obsession with pink bikes and gear...the only "safe" way to fuel this passion without being laughed at is to pin it all on me...

It's time to come out of the closet fellas...go ahead, post up the pink gear you already have and share with the class
laugh.gif

Back