Okay, how would you handle this?

You really need to relax...this is definitely kids socializing. They learn the does and dont's of life. If things like this keep spooling you up, your life I going to be very stressed out. But then again some people love the conflict of life.

Damn... My daughters only 8 & I still have to go through the transition stage
sad.gif

I'm no expert by any stretch but it sounds like they have too much time on their hands.
Want to "play adult"? Get a job and pay bills.
Otherwise, there is plenty to be done around the house and even if they do chores incorrectly they can be given the chance to do them again and again.
Good luck.

I don't have any kids, but as others have said, it's just natral curiosity, and we all did it at that age.

I have however snuck around with plenty of little girls when I was 10-15 whose parents locked them up in the house to keep them away from evil little boys. We always got together to play or whatnot while their parents were thinking they had the entire situation under control.

I dated a girl in my neighborhood at the beginning of our senior year in High School, whose parents wouldn't allow her out of the house unless she was going to school. All because her mother got pregnant with her when she was 17 years old. We dated, had sex, and spent time over each others homes for an entire year and her parents never knew we even knew each other. They finally cut her loose after graduation where we dated openly for another two years.

In my experience, all the girls who were locked away were the wildest girls I knew, because they were determined to get out to see what their parents forbid them to do. I have vivid memories of this 12 y.o girl down the street whose parents made her play only in her backyard. She went to a private school and I didn't even no her name from the few times I ever saw her during the three years she lived in that house. She invited me to come play with her when I happened to be walking down the alley that day. I hopped her fence and we began kissing at her insistence, and only then did I learn her name. She really resented her parents keeping her away from the other neighbor kids. She was a textbook example of the perfect prim and proper daddy's girl.

I always wondered how she turned out as an adult.

I guess it makes parents feel better knowing they tried to keep their children away from the evils of the world.

My daughter is almost three and the other day she came home from day care telling me that Kyle (another 3 year old) kissed her. No biggie. They're 3.
But when she turns 12 she will be wearing iron panties and i will have the key till she married!!!! hahahahahahahaha

scene from bad boys two... boyfriend comes to the door and drunk uncle just released from jail routine comes to mind as im laughin, also thinkin bout when she grows up and the commercial skit with JR leaning on the intercom after walking her home asking for a BJ... Dad with sense of humor sends little sister down to tell him bout his hand on intercom...

I agree that you should calmly explain why it's not good and teach her instead of yelling. ALL I ever seem to do anymore is yell at my 12 year old. of course he deserves it too.

JD

Back