Okay, how would you handle this?

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
Just yesterday some little 5 year old pervert in my middle child's (Allie's) kindergarten class is over here ringing my fuggin doorbell wanting to play with my baby. So I'm skeptical, 'cause I know why the little turd is here, right? But I figure is send my oldest (Makayla - 8) and my youngest (Makinzi - 4) out there to play as well, then all should be good. Apparently yesterday went okay, but now little the ####### is back again today. So I let them play. The neighbor girl, Brook, is 10 and friends with Makayla, and they all were playing together today. So, anyway, it's about 4:30 and go to get my girls and tell them to come in. It's time to do homework, eat dinner, get ready for bed, et cetera. So as I am walking to the window to call out to them in the front yard I see my oldest with a frickin' nickel in her hand telling Alex that she'll give him a nickel to kiss Allie...he's gonna kiss my baby on the lips. Right! No fuggin way! I holler out the window and he runs, Brook gets up hastily acting like nothing was going on, Makayla turns white 'cause she knows she is in deep shid...and it ended right there.

How the hell do I handle this? My wife is at work and if I go next door to talk to Brook's parents I'm likely to get myself in trouble. I want to kill my 8 year old and send my 5 year old to a convent...but deep down I know this is only natural behavior. I played spin the bottle with my sister's friends when I was like 5 and they were all 11 and 12...but now I'm a parent, and I'm protective, and my wife is at work...and I'm going fuggin nuts.

First of all...relax! They're just little kids. Get them aside and calmly explain to them why it's inappropriate behavior. Let that be the end of it.

Just wait until they're teenagers. Then you'll have a heart-attack.
laugh.gif
I know, I have 20 year old and 16 year old daughters, and to make matters worse, they're both drop-dead good looking. Talk about being anal, I have the gray hairs to prove it!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

First of all...relax!  They're just little kids.  Get them aside and calmly explain to them why it's inappropriate behavior.  Let that be the end of it.

Just wait until they're teenagers.  Then you'll have a heart-attack.  
laugh.gif
 I know, I have 20 year old and 16 year old daughters, and to make matters worse, they're both drop-dead good looking.  Talk about being anal, I have the gray hairs to prove it!  
laugh.gif
+1

relax; don't loose your cool... They are kids and neither the little boy nor the little girl probably have any feelings for eachother... ;) This is just little kids playing grown-ups... Explain the situation and I would let your 8 yr. old know that under no uncertain circumstances is that to ever happen again and I would re-enforce with some mild punishment like grounding...

laugh.gif

+1
Our little girl is 14.....got her mommas looks, (thank god). I feel your pain, but dude...it's ok!
You had better learn to deal with it now, cause when they turn teenager if you fly off the handle...it'll just make it tougher for you!

this is exactly why I don't want girls. I mean, I would like one, but I don't want them to grow up past 4 years old.

A-Bus....may the Lord be with you, dood. 16 and 20? Dayum...

05 an mjn....may the Lord be with you as well. I'd prolly have a stroke...

wow.gif
mad.gif

redcomprs2.gif

guns.gif

bomb.gif

Time to do battle, I have a 9 year old girl and this stuff sends me off the deep end.
AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128299940 -->

I feel for ya, I got 2 boys, 5 and 1, I would love a daughter, but like Pac said, she would have to stay 4 for ever............
I'd say think on it a while before going and discussing it with other parents, although they prolly won't be happy to hear about it either.....

First of all...relax!  They're just little kids.  Get them aside and calmly explain to them why it's inappropriate behavior.  Let that be the end of it.

Just wait until they're teenagers.  Then you'll have a heart-attack.  
laugh.gif
 I know, I have 20 year old and 16 year old daughters, and to make matters worse, they're both drop-dead good looking.  Talk about being anal, I have the gray hairs to prove it!  
laugh.gif
What I'd do.

laugh.gif

Relax,dont beat anyone down,It was fairly harmless.It so easy to lose control when it comes to our daughters.Glad mine is grown up now.:)

?? relax... and laugh about it...

would be my personal opinion..

kids stuff.

Yeah, I'm likely to have a stroke or heart attack, and die way too young.

I talked to Allie and she told me that she thinks Alex is gross, but she likes him. "He's my friend," she said. I told her right now she has no business kissing boys and boys have no business kissing her. She looked at me like that was the stupidest thing she had ever heard and told me that only Mommies and Daddies kiss. Cool.
cool.gif
For right now anyway.

I talked to Kayla briefly and told her that her behavior was above and beyond inappropriate. She is still going to Girl Scouts because I like the program, but otherwsie she is grounded. I'm letting her mother do the rest of the talking and discussing with her. She is at the age right now where she is fairly smartalecky, plus she is my step daughter and her piece of shid criminally oriented biological father hates me, and tends to say some really nasty shid about me to Kayla, which keeps her thoroughly confused. That only adds fuel to the fire sometimes. She's a brilliant kid and beautiful girl with tons of potential, but she is very confused right now with all the stuff that has gone on with her biological dad. Her mom and I have been together since she was just one...I would have hoped things would have worked out better by now. She wanted me to take her to her school dance this last Friday, but went to her dad's for the weekend before the dance and came back making it a point to ignore me no end, and decided she didn't want to go to the dance after all. Yeah, I'm a grown man and like to put on this fuggin tough guy facade...but that really made me feel bad. I know why she changed her mind (basically)...but that didn't ease the pain.

Anyway, Lori will talk to Brook's parents, too. I think what really got me going was Brook's attitude of "later. no biggie. you can't do shid to me, dude..." Her parents know what I do for a living, and don't care for me by any means. I've never been anything but nice to them, and now just ignore them...I'd probably end up going off if I went over there to let them know what happened and they slammed the door in my face.

I've decided that my youngest two aren't going to be allowed to play with Brook anymore, regardless of how much they cry and whine. I'll have to think long and hard about whether I'll allow Kayla to play with her anymore as well. Brook's the youngest of the kids next door. Her older brother is 15 and her oldest is 17. I think she has been exposed to alot of the same stuff I was when I was her age with my brothers and sisters all being 7+ years older than me. That's not exactly a bad thing, I guess, but I don't want her educating my kids. I thought it was the shid when I was 10 and seeing girls boobs and all that...but I'm a parent now, and I'm a parent of three lovely girls...so I guess I'm just a mean old fug now that won't let my girls do anything. I'd like to be liberal with them somewhat, but I suppose ( well...I know )working as a Sex Offender Agent has completely skewed how I view the world now, and God help us all as my kids get older.

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128306436 -->

go to the doctors and ask them where they get those really cool full size skeleton they always have hanging around.

Purchase one.

put some shredded ripped up jean on it.

shredded ripped up leather jacked on it.

Stick it in the corner near your front door laying there.

The next boy that comes to your door, open the door and ask him what he wants while you are hand sharpening your large buck knife on a large sharpening stone.

Look at him square in the eyes with one eye looking at his eyes and the other eye looking at the skeleton.
Have that wild thousand yard stair going.

When he asks to see your daughter say "yeah no problem, go wait by that guy sitting in the corner, he was the last one that asked for her"

guess that is why God didn't give me no girls to raise, just wouldn't have been a good thing.

I am doing the best I can with my three boys, I have told them if they EVER even think about dishonoring a girl in anyway they better hope the girls dads gets a hold of them before I do.

As far as your little girl playing with little boys.. hmmm I have a 8 year old boy, a 12 year old and a 13 year old. They don't have female friends. At least not any they do anything with outside of school. the only girls they talk to are at school.

I have had this one girl calling my 13 year old once in awhile, but they have known each other since 5th grade. My boys don’t go anywhere with girls unless an adult is there at all times.

Plenty of time for that when they are moved out and on there own.

Seriously, if my 13 year old WANTED to have a girl friend, I would let him on a totally controlled basis, and that is only because I trust him.

What you went through with your 5 year old is exactly why I have never let my boys hang out with girls. If you do, shid is going to happen. Just will. There is plenty of time for that later in life.

Tell your girls they can only play with other girls. Letting them play with boys at any age is just asking for trouble.

Just my .02

Good Luck Jason...you're gonna need it
laugh.gif

Just try to keep your cool, but stay firm and consistent on your beliefs.

Hell, I'm not one to be giving any advice...look at what my daughter has been putting me through.
wow.gif
rock.gif
blush.gif

Man, I have a 12yr old dauhgter and I just wanna cry every time I see her. I think of the things I as a boy did and thought about girls and it makes me shudder!!! I just plan on cleanning my guns alot when the boys start coming to pick her up for dates in a few years!!!!
I don't see how you can stomach working as a sex offender agent!! I would probably kill more of those bastids than you could shake a stick at!!,,,,but I am glad and thankfull that there are people out there like you!!!!!!
But lighten up a little on the kissing issue cause she is just a child and doesn't really know what is going on. You did the right thing by talking to her about it.

Good Luck Jason...you're gonna need it
laugh.gif

Just try to keep your cool, but stay firm and consistent on your beliefs.  

Hell, I'm not one to be giving any advice...look at what my daughter has been putting me through.
wow.gif

rock.gif

blush.gif
I was just about to say "good luck" and you should PM stkr00, Then I saw your post.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128322513 -->

laugh.gif

Good luck with your situation. It sounds tough, I don't look forward to being a father for that reason. However, in my opinion it is difficult to prevent. That kind of stuff is what we all did as kids and if you are not seeing it in your front yard it is happening in some other secluded place. Just try your best to teach the kids what is right and wrong and let them show you that they can be good. The more you worry about this sort of thing the worse you will be. Doing your job is tough enough already, don't bring it home.

Sounds like you handled it right. I have a ten year old girl that just started junior high. It's hard not killing all those little hormone machines. Let the games begin!!

Back