Okay all info about today's site probs

rant.gif

Except this one. Previous posts this morning show that I posted, but I still can't see them.

Of the 2 post I made this morning the firt one showed up but the second did not. I thought I was having a MAJOR blonde moment but thank goodness it wasn't me!

(Vic_E55_2001 @ May 20 2007,08:58) I started using Firefox a while ago. Seems to work much better them IE7.
Ill second this. I use Firefox on my desktop and on my laptop as well, since it only runs linux anyway. And Ive not noticed any of the issues everyone is posting about. Maybe another member or 2 using firefox could confirm if this is an IE only issue?

(BlondeOnaBusa @ May 20 2007,13:06) Of the 2 post I made this morning the firt one showed up but the second did not. I thought I was having a MAJOR blonde moment but thank goodness it wasn't me!
Okay... Dawn, don't rub your hair on the board... Blonde is electronically contagious.

IT'S OKAY GUYS!!! I found the problem! Gonna Shave her head now, and we won't have these site glitches anymore... Until Michelle starts posting...

It's cause there are too many people on here posting at the same time. All the rest of ya log off until I'm done.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

(yamahor @ May 21 2007,11:08)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ May 20 2007,13:06) Of the 2 post I made this morning the firt one showed up but the second did not. I thought I was having a MAJOR blonde moment but thank goodness it wasn't me!
Okay... Dawn, don't rub your hair on the board... Blonde is electronically contagious.

IT'S OKAY GUYS!!! I found the problem! Gonna Shave her head now, and we won't have these site glitches anymore... Until Michelle starts posting...
Why is it always my fault?
laugh.gif

I'm just minding my own business and then I see this...jeez...
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ May 22 2007,08:58)
(yamahor @ May 21 2007,11:08)

Why is it always my fault?  
laugh.gif

I'm just minding my own business and then I see this...jeez...  
tounge.gif
It's not your fault...

Yet...

Back