New to Forum/Sending thanks for all info posted

Sparks

Donating Member
Registered
I've been monitoring this site for awhile, and felt compelled to express my appreciation to all who participate, and introduce myself. I have found the technical info., thoughts, and opinions of members to be both informative and interesting.
A brief intro: I am a married 41 yr old father of two boys, 3 and 8. I have been a police officer for the past 16 yrs, on night shift patrol for most of that time. When I'm not working one of my 4 jobs, I enjoy riding, or working on one of my rides that I build.
I have had my 06 for about a yr now, (bought it new and now have 7000 miles on it). It has exceeded my expectations in every way. (Like I had to tell y'all that).
Thanks again to all for the info and input and I will try to attach some photos for those interested.

Picture_1117__Small_.jpg

Been trying to fig. out this posting photo biz. .sorry for posting one at a time instead of gallery. It wouldnt recognize my e-mail acct

Picture_574__Small_.jpg

Welcome to the board!
beerchug.gif

Hey, you had better twist that throttle a bit more. It looks like your son has you by a tire length!
biggrin.gif

Thanks...Yeah, I tend to not be satisfied until I see sparks when driving. then I know it's close to being low enough. Guess i'm vertically challenged.

Welcome aboard sparks! Always nice to have a brother in blue related by Busa
super.gif

Be Safe!
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the Board man got some Great Looking rides there. My sone has that same Bike and I am talking about the one your son is on and not the 06LE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice toys and two fine looking boys you got there. Looks like you have alot to be proud of.
beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Welcome to the board! Looks like you have a couple nice toys. This is a great place to be.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard & Congrats!

PS - Stay tuned - Gallery improvements are coming
wink.gif

nice avatar, is it any indication on your occupation

your kid got the fast color bike - yellow
bowdown.gif

Back