Ok, what's a smokin' deal on '05 LE?

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
What is the current smoking deal on an '05 LE busa? I'm talkin' before taxes of course since that's different depending on location...

I knew you would come back to the dark side young skywalker
smile.gif
I will let you know tomorrow after I hopefully put a deposit down on one.

Later

should prolly be around the area of 10K, bro...

Over here, the dealer ain't even all that familiar with LE's. How sad is that?

should prolly be around the area of 10K, bro...

Over here, the dealer ain't even all that familiar with LE's. How sad is that?
Pretty sad... Almost as sad as how the sales jerks around here think the LE may as well be made of gold and priced accordingly compared to the non-LE.  
poke.gif
I'll do ya one better, bro. Get this:

When I first asked him about the 40th AE Busa, he didn't even believe me! He said he never heard of it. I told him that there's a bunch of them running around back there...that he can see them on the Net.

He asked me how could there be a 40th AE Busa when the Busa only began production in 2000.
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

Whatta maroon.

I have only stopped by their shop once. And that was to buy supplies for when my Busa touched ground here. I did all the work on it...I wasn't about to let 'em touch my baby.

These are the same fugs that sell the Busa for $13600....starting price!

wow.gif

wow.gif

I've seen 'em advertised here (Barstow Motorcycle Center) $9895. Brand new and still in the box too...Come on BT, you know you want one.
biggrin.gif

Double post.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127248363 -->

Out here in CA, don't think dealers will let them go for under 10K OTD......over 7% sales tax here. I paid 10,700 OTD for an '05 a couple weeks ago.....after 1 hour of back and forth haggling. But I had a trade involved and finally I decided to take the trade out of the equation and sold it on my own. Also my sales guy was kind of a buffoon. Who knows, if I'd walked in there and said I got 10200 total to spend and am ready to sign now.....maybe they would have gone for it.

Cost to dealership is $9450 Chris. Go from there! Good luck my brutha!  

Sounds like a movie Chris:

'Return of the Bullet Train' or,

'Bullet Train Rides Again' or,

'Bullet Train - Part Deux'...... or perhaps,

'Ride of the Bullet Train'    
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127281505 -->

Back