Ok So unemployment is taking its toll!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
I really cant deal with this much longer, i need a job!

Keep your head up John, I went through 19 months and you guys kept me going.. Keep looking, find something to keep you busy too, make contacts, network and just get out of the house and look for anything, You never know what you will run across...

I had nothing saved up for a long time!
To make it worse, i was self employed, so i cant collect!
Keep your head up John, I went through 19 months and you guys kept me going.. Keep looking, find something to keep you busy too, make contacts, network and just get out of the house and look for anything, You never know what you will run across...

you looking up north or down south? whatcha wanna do, maybe some folks know some folks that can help you get hooked up :thumbsup:

I need a job too. Some place warm with curvy roads and easy women.

I need a job too. Some place warm with curvy roads and easy women.

I'd just settle for easy, curvy women... Screw the job.. No wait, screw the women.... Wait, what was this thread about? :dunno:

Prayers sent for you John. If you gotta take 2 part time jobs busing tables, do it until something better comes along. Just don't give up. :thumbsup:

Network on Linkedin, lots of head hunters out there. Tulsa is booming, lots of construction jobs. What is your field? John, check out Crossland Heavy Construction for your expertise. There is a huge demand for expirienced project managers. Oakridge Builders is another big company that is always looking for people.

North Dakota Oilfields hire like mad. Cold as all heck.

It is an option.

im actually interviewing with them for a inspector job and there basically is no apartments for rent there or housing its so over populate, and after the floods last year in minot housing is UNGODLY expensive

Back