Ok..Please bear with me a second.....

StwBusa

Banned
Ok Guys Questions...

I have a Gen 2 M4 Slip ons 46 T rear sprocket and soon to be EcuEditor Tune..

Now I realize in going up at the rear I loose top end speed but... If the bike is tuned to get maybe 3 more HP and 10lb of torque and I have the speed limiter removed (which I believe works on revs in 6th??) can I get back my top end???

In other words can I pull maybe 11000 in top and get it back to around 190?? Or will I lack HP to achieve both??? :beerchug:

Im also in the 46t club with you and from what i hear its a 6.98% reduction in the final ratio. Im not totally sure if the 3 extra hp or 10 ft. lbs is enough to overcome that. I could be wrong though. It will definately help but as far as getting ALL of the top end back i think youll still be down a little.

18/43 is good for 194-196ish stock (unlimited).

18/46 is good for 182-186ish stock (unlimited).

You may pull 188-190ish with the limiter bumped to 11k but if you are stock (or just those mods) you may not have the power to pull it (lots of factors). The bike runs out of steam that high so you are welcome to try but it may or may not pull it....

Ok Guys Questions...

I have a Gen 2 M4 Slip ons 46 T rear sprocket and soon to be EcuEditor Tune..

Now I realize in going up at the rear I loose top end speed but... If the bike is tuned to get maybe 3 more HP and 10lb of torque and I have the speed limiter removed (which I believe works on revs in 6th??) can I get back my top end???

In other words can I pull maybe 11000 in top and get it back to around 190?? Or will I lack HP to achieve both??? :beerchug:

not with slip ons anything over 9.5 no gain

Back