Ok  hooters made me mad

mrninja9

Banned
ok me and gsxtacy his g/f my 2 freinds where at hooters it took like 15 minutes to get waited on only cause his g/f said something i ordered fries which were cold couldnt get a refill their servise was horrid so i am now boycotting HOOTERs if anyone wants to join let me know
i would have had a better time outside a gas station with a 20 oz tea and a playboy and been cheaper

What did you expect from just a bunch of boobs
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Boycott Hooters?
rock.gif
? What kind of madness do you speak young man?

Heck, I've never been in one..... :-)

P.

did you see boobs? did you have beer? that is all i expect from a place called hooters.
drinka.gif
poke.gif

When did Hooters start serving food? dang!! Breasts, beer AND food!!!!

Need to take my wife there for dinner sometime!!!
biggrin.gif

If I got crappy service from Hooters they be some a$$ spankin' goin' on in there! I mean, they're dressed for it!
wink.gif
And I'd have my wife do it, and capture the whole thing on video to share with everyone on the .org.

Now excuse me while me and the wife drive to Hooters! Please - everyone - pray that we get bad service!

If I got crappy service from Hooters they be some a$$ spankin' goin' on in there! I mean, they're dressed for it!
wink.gif
And I'd have my wife do it, and capture the whole thing on video to share with everyone on the .org.

Now excuse me while me and the wife drive to Hooters! Please -  everyone  - pray that we get bad service!
KAY!!!!!!

wink.gif

Now excuse me while me and the wife drive to Hooters! Please -  everyone  - pray that we get bad service!
Bless you!
laugh.gif

hmmmm....the Busa meet here in Milwaukee on June 10th is @....u guessed it- HOOTERS!
i go to Hooters for food like i go to strip clubs for cheap drinks n intellgent conversations:D

Back