Ok lets talk exhausts, and power comanders....

Well I said the hell with it..

20" Alienhead and PC5 with street map will be here tomorrow...

Hopefully it'll give me those couple tenths i'm looking for!

Glad you went with Brock's!!!

My experience is the bike is harder to launch with aftermarket exhaust. The extra weight from the OEM header help keep the front down on a stock wheel base bike.

You should run 9's pretty easy, but with the exhaust and tune you should gain 5-6mph+ depending on your size. MAKE SURE YOU DO THE CLUTCH MOD!!! It should be in the Brock kit if you got the basics:

Part 1: Brocks Performance: How to Slam and Prep a 'Busa...

Part 2: Brocks Performance: How to Slam and Prep a 'Busa... Part 2

:thumbsup:

The bike should be easier to launch without the 35 pounds of muffler on the back. Hopefully that alienhead is longer than the original. I know several guys that got some pretty serious burns from hanging their leg behind the back of that muffler going down the track.

hey guys just for some info on exhaust and numbers, i bought slip on RS3 yoshis for my 2012. i wound up doing a chop job on them. they were way too quiet. anyways, i went to bike bash the other day in W.P.B. and they had free dyno runs. i made 174.xx hp at the wheel in 96 degree weather. i know dyno numbers are all arbitrary, but just for info. i want the brocks alien head and to get it dyno tuned, but with a kid on the way, the money spending is cut short on my toy for now.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Back