Ok...karate kid gets into a fight

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
Ok when he hits the stance he strikes fear into the heart of his opponet...doubt they teach this in karate though

katae kid

sad.gif
Well, at least he didn't get hurt, but we all know he's gonna need an a@@ whuppin' to bring him down off his high from that lucky shot.
laugh.gif

Wasn't expectind that ending and neither was he ..

What the hell kinda style is that? His footing looks like he's not planted, and then the way he's swinging his arms is just wierd. Maybe it's something I just haven't seen before.

If it were me, and I had already committed to the fight, then I sure as hell wouldn't be dancing around giving the other guy a chance to evaluate me. Strike first and just end it right there.

What the hell kinda style is that?  His footing looks like he's not planted, and then the way he's swinging his arms is just wierd.  Maybe it's something I just haven't seen before.

If it were me, and I had already committed to the fight, then I sure as hell wouldn't be dancing around giving the other guy a chance to evaluate me.  Strike first and just end it right there.
My guess is that was the "desperate show" style, designed to encourage oponents not to call your bluff. Maybe we should dub it: "GayBo".

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119212217 -->

I think somebody has been watching to many Steven Seagal movies.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119241743 -->

seagal005.jpg

Hmm he leanded to oneside catching the kid in the nose with an inverted knife strike makin it like a closeline. Man that kids probably on cloud nine look at me look at me i took the kid out with one strike. Lol great movie though.

LOL and the whole place is lookin at me kinda strange. What do you call that stance? Oh man, I can't stop laughing... and then the Steven Seagal comment... I'm hurtin over here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back