Ok...karate kid gets into a fight

What the hell kinda style is that?  His footing looks like he's not planted, and then the way he's swinging his arms is just wierd.  Maybe it's something I just haven't seen before.

If it were me, and I had already committed to the fight, then I sure as hell wouldn't be dancing around giving the other guy a chance to evaluate me.  Strike first and just end it right there.
that's the little-known "drunken squirrel" style. it's not practiced much anymore since even the masters consider it super-gay.

What the hell kinda style is that? His footing looks like he's not planted, and then the way he's swinging his arms is just wierd. Maybe it's something I just haven't seen before.

If it were me, and I had already committed to the fight, then I sure as hell wouldn't be dancing around giving the other guy a chance to evaluate me. Strike first and just end it right there.
that's the little-known "drunken squirrel" style. it's not practiced much anymore since even the masters consider it super-gay.
I'm still LMAO
laugh.gif

cool.gif

Heh - like the old saying goes-- I would rather be lucky than good. Nice knockout...

He should of followed up though with a knee to the chest and made sure he was out for good.

funny shid.

What the hell kinda style is that? His footing looks like he's not planted, and then the way he's swinging his arms is just wierd. Maybe it's something I just haven't seen before.

If it were me, and I had already committed to the fight, then I sure as hell wouldn't be dancing around giving the other guy a chance to evaluate me. Strike first and just end it right there.
That is SOOOO funny - I needed a good laugh today!!!!
jump9.gif

WAAAAAY too funny! The girlfriend should be proud!!!

BBBWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Back